after chinese democracy

axlrose42025

I know that this is sorta jumpin tha gun but after chinese democracy is released how long do you think that it will take axl to release the next one or will their be a longer wait and a whole new line up

I don't even seriously want to think about that..............I don't have children now but I'm sure they'll be in college by then.

Personally, I think the release of Chinese Democracy will coincide with the formation of a black hole that will swallow the planet. I'm more concerned about building my spaceship to Mars than about the albums after Chinese Democracy. I just want to hear an entire studio version of "Better."

I'm not doubting axl 1 bit but don't u think if their were 2 more he could have released chinese democracy or the other 2 first and give some sorta build up to chinese democracy i was on you tube 2day looking up some past interviews and 1 was from 90 axl was being interviewed by kurt loader and he said that he would do a solo album with his own group of musicians <such as slash did with the snakepit albums>

wouldn't it be cool if the original band got back together again just a thought