All This Pittman Talk...

Mr. Oral Sex

Everyone's praising Pittman like this is his deal. Like Axl's not even the focus anymore, or the rest of the band for that matter.

Is this sarcasm, or are people really looking at this guy that way? He doesnt seem bad, and maybe he is amazing... time will tell. But so far it doesnt seem so.

Sarcasm. It all started with people wondering who the fuck (and why the fuck he was in the band) Pittman was and suddenly we had some wise asses name dropping him in every thread. A little more time passed and elsewhere appeared and I think they started as sarcasm and then went deaf and truly started loving the guy. ;)

Like I have said in the past. Pittman is underrated in this band. He does A LOT on the new songs. Just listen to better, and maddy as two examples. he has a lot of things he does for those songs.

But seriously, if Dizzy couldn;t handle all that, he is waaaaaaaaay over paid. I really don't think that the band needed a second keyboardist/effects man. Thats where the joke came from. Really he is just a soundguy when you think about it.

A8R

Edited by allen8r

I'm not suppose to plug the site but go to http://www.piczo.com/elsewhere

Download some ZAUM or REPLICANTS from there and you will see why Pitman is a GOD.

People assume it's a joke but it's not.

He's alot more than a sound guy and Chinese Democracy is gonna prove it.

Edited by Jackamo

If you bash Pitman and call him untalented & useless- then you haven't heard "Merkaba"

the poster above is the perfect example- he is not a joke and you haven't heard "Merkaba" before obviously.

Edited by Jackamo

He's a band member for a reason. You're not entitled to judge his contributions to the band if you're not a part of the band. Honestly, all this "we don't need three guitarists or a keyboard player" bullshit is irritating. Like any of you idiots are more qualified than Axl to know what the band needs.

Like I have said in the past. Pittman is underrated in this band. He does A LOT on the new songs. Just listen to better, and maddy as two examples. he has a lot of things he does for those songs.

But seriously, if Dizzy couldn;t handle all that, he is waaaaaaaaay over paid. I really don't think that the band needed a second keyboardist/effects man. Thats where the joke came from. Really he is just a soundguy when you think about it.

A8R

Dizzy is too busy playing piano or keyboards to worry about effects. yeah i love to see you pull off playing keyboards playing doing all the effects in a song like maddy.

All the Pittman worship was funny last year... But the joke's gotten pretty lame, IMO.

Agreed. It´s gone too far. I mean if someone (not saying someone should) should drop out of the band I´d prefer it to be Pittman.

Pitman doesn't contribute much LIVE, but he shines in the STUDIO

aakeyboardxe8.gif

We´ll just have to see about that when the CD drops. You could be in over your head here and I think you are. I mean how come he doesnt contribute so much live? If he´s just a studio musician he could´ve stayed in the studio.

Edited by Lukinx

Pittman will probably feel pretty damn shitty if he reads all of this crap people say about it lol i genuinely like what i can hear of his work on the new songs. and he must be worthy of a position in the band otherwise Axl wouldnt keep him.

And i actually like Silkworms lol well, the lyrics anyways.

Pittman will probably feel pretty damn shitty if he reads all of this crap people say about it lol i genuinely like what i can hear of his work on the new songs. and he must be worthy of a position in the band otherwise Axl wouldnt keep him.

And i actually like Silkworms lol well, the lyrics anyways.

No one said he isnt worthy a position in the band, I think people are just fed up with all the lame worship like he is GN´R, cause we all know that´s just bullshit.

Axl hired Pitman for a very important reason.

Axl wants a new direction, and Pitman is very experimental in the studio.

My fear when the album comes out, is people giving Axl TOO MUCH credit for the super funky cool music.

Chris seems to be a good guy and hey, it's the band's decision at the end of the day, thye want pitman with them, fine with me as long as they keep kicking asses at live shows and release CD sometime within the next two months. Hey, Jackamo, where's that Interview you told us you were having today that would confirm CD as the 21st, i could use a laughelsewhere's reviews are fucking hilarious.

All the Pittman worship was funny last year... But the joke's gotten pretty lame, IMO.

Agreed, it was fun but now its boring. Someone says he shines in the studio but not live, we havent heard enough from the gnr studio to judge if hes good enough for all the praise hes getting from some members on here.