Madagascar confirmed for CD

derek_vinyard

Sorry if this has been posted already - i didn't see it anywhere on here...the sample that Axl speaks of is in Madagascar,so it looks as if it will definitely be on CD..........from Blabbermouth.net

AXL ROSE Comments On MICHAEL J. FOX FOUNDATION Dinner Appearance - Nov. 14, 2006

GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose spoke to People magazine about his appearance Saturday (Nov. 11) at the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research fundraising dinner at The Waldorf-Astoria in New York City, titled "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Cure Parkinson's..." Rose reportedly performed "Live and Let Die", a cover of the PAUL MCCARTNEY AND WINGS track, with THE BEATLES tribute band THE FAB FAUX at the event, which was co-chaired by Martin Scorsese and Muhammad Ali.

Why the performance? "Michael had asked," Rose told People. "We actually used a sample of Michael J. Fox from [his film] 'Casualties of War' in one of our songs that will be on the new album. So I felt, one, I've always been a fan of his. And I also feel for the guy and his situation. I'm for stem-cell research, so I just thought it would be wrong not for me to come when I was asked."

Why the performance? "Michael had asked," Rose told People. "We actually used a sample of Michael J. Fox from [his film] 'Casualties of War' in one of our songs that will be on the new album. So I felt, one, I've always been a fan of his. And I also feel for the guy and his situation. I'm for stem-cell research, so I just thought it would be wrong not for me to come when I was asked."

Very Cool!

Very Cool!

yer axl rocks!

rock3

Sorry if this has been posted already - i didn't see it anywhere on here...the sample that Axl speaks of is in Madagascar,so it looks as if it will definitely be on CD..........from Blabbermouth.net

AXL ROSE Comments On MICHAEL J. FOX FOUNDATION Dinner Appearance - Nov. 14, 2006

GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose spoke to People magazine about his appearance Saturday (Nov. 11) at the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research fundraising dinner at The Waldorf-Astoria in New York City, titled "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Cure Parkinson's..." Rose reportedly performed "Live and Let Die", a cover of the PAUL MCCARTNEY AND WINGS track, with THE BEATLES tribute band THE FAB FAUX at the event, which was co-chaired by Martin Scorsese and Muhammad Ali.

Good Axl!

Very Cool!

this is one of his most obvious political statements in years... would you agree?

Very Cool!

this is one of his most obvious political statements in years... would you agree?

Not if he's for stem cell research simply because he liked 'Back To The Future'.

its right up there with people who were all about spinal cord injuries once it happened to Superman.

Very Cool!

yes, I would agree

and good for him!

Very Cool!

Not if he's for stem cell research simply because he liked 'Back To The Future'.

its right up there with people who were all about spinal cord injuries once it happened to Superman.

I think Axl is for stem-cell research and he's a fan of Back to the Future, Casulaties of War etc.. And Axl and Mike are roughly the same age. If Parkinson's can happen to M.Fox when he's in his early 30's, it could happen to anybody, yes even a rock star who hasn't released an album in years. Good for Axl, I say.

cool, thanks for sharing! :)