So.... is there any rumour for CD next week that still stands to be disproved.

Graeme

Guest Edward Rose

Has the song called Iron March been on the rumoured tracklists before?

Never heard of it personally and i've been here for quite a while.... was it ever rumoured... not on wikipedia.... Who came up with this tracklisting anyways?

That track listing is old, and came from the same guy who posted last night's rumor. (see posts above) I think it's old because IRS isn't on there.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't a release date for next week or the week after. When are you guys finaly gonna realise that this "album" news was nothing more than a promo stunt for the "C.D." tour. Almost everybody in the Guns camp talks about the album but nobody can give us some more reliable information about when it's gonna be released.

Never heard of it personally and i've been here for quite a while.... was it ever rumoured... not on wikipedia.... Who came up with this tracklisting anyways?

That track listing is old, and came from the same guy who posted last night's rumor. (see posts above) I think it's old because IRS isn't on there.

The tracklisting came from the guy that started the "blue trees" post? I thought it was a different person at HTGTH that posted the tracklist. If they are the same guys, then the blue trees topic is fake. :angry:

The tracklisting came from the guy that started the "blue trees" post? I thought it was a different person at HTGTH that posted the tracklist. If they are the same guys, then the blue trees topic is fake. :angry:

no, their different posters..

Guest Edward Rose
There isn't a release date for next week or the week after. When are you guys finaly gonna realise that this "album" news was nothing more than a promo stunt for the "C.D." tour. Almost everybody in the Guns camp talks about the album but nobody can give us some more reliable information about when it's gonna be released.

I don't think you understood what the poster said. Go back and read the three posts he made last night in the long thread. (It's only like, the first two pages)

Or just read my first post in this thread.

well remember how del said that ron & frank will be on the album? maybe iron march is a newer song that they just finished over the summer or something. just something to think about and add some more fuel to the fire.

and yeah it def was not the same guy who posted the "green grass blue trees" thing! doesnt mean that its the truth but at this point who knows, right?

Guest Edward Rose

well remember how del said that ron & frank will be on the album? maybe iron march is a newer song that they just finished over the summer or something. just something to think about and add some more fuel to the fire.

and yeah it def was not the same guy who posted the "green grass blue trees" thing! doesnt mean that its the truth but at this point who knows, right?

I was thinking the same. In fact, they probably recorded songs that were never heard or recorded during that one month down time.

Also, I remember soemthing Frank told me backstage@msg. And I'm only telling you all this because he said it WASN'T secret.

Me-

So is it TOTALLY top secret how many tracks you recorded on the album?

Frank-

No. It's not secret. Five...

Then he said somethig else. But I forgot. I think my brain was trying to remember the number "5", as I had already had a few drinks by the time the show ended and Frank came into the VIP@MSG.

I'm NOT saying these are 5 new, unrecorded songs at that time. He just said he recorded drums for 5 songs on the new album during that down time in September.

Edited by Edward Rose

Guest Edward Rose
did he also tell you the Chinese Democracy release date?? :)

I mean you talked to Frank you HAD to ask if there is any time they plan to release it??

God's honest truth. I handle myself with as much respect as possible in those situations at those kinds of events. The reason I crafted that question was to try and ask something that might NOT be a big secret. And apparently it worked.

Maybe if other people in my situation didn't ask STUPID questions, we'd have more of an info flow from the Gn'R camp. After all, I kept such a low profile that I didn't even know I was talking to Jarmo all night until someone bashed him here last night and I saw his picture.

Edited by Edward Rose

did he also tell you the Chinese Democracy release date?? :)

I bet he did. :xmasssanta:

Anyway, who would come up with a song title Iron March?! Iron... Iron Maiden, or "iron your shirt"? :laugh: March... the month, or the way of "walking"?

;)

I think its actually "The Iron March" not that it makes much of a difference or anything

God's honest truth. I handle myself with as much respect as possible in those situations at those kinds of events. The reason I crafted that question was to try and ask something that might NOT be a big secret. And apparently it worked.

Maybe if other people in my situation didn't ask STUPID questions, we'd have more of an info flow from the Gn'R camp. After all, I kept such a low profile that I didn't even know I was talking to Jarmo all night until someone bashed him here last night and I saw his picture.

How cool you must be to have such finess around your idols and Jarmo. Talk about a big ego dude, the stupid thing was pretty much uncalled for, there are other ways to express that. So you´re against bashing Jarmo but pro-bashing everyone who tried to get info from the band and failed because they asked so called "stupid" questions? Wooohaaa....

Guest Edward Rose

How cool you must be to have such finess around your idols and Jarmo. Talk about a big ego dude, the stupid thing was pretty much uncalled for, there are other ways to express that. So you´re against bashing Jarmo but pro-bashing everyone who tried to get info from the band and failed because they asked so called "stupid" questions? Wooohaaa....

If you wanna call it bashing just because I think "When is the album coming out" is a stupid question. Fine. But don't turn this into a Jarmo thread.

I'm just as much in the dark as everyone else. That's why I take part in the threads at this bb.

Guest Edward Rose
You said "questions" which is plural and all I wanted to say was: get off your high horse.

The only high horse I'm on is the one created by your text-illusion that I'm ON one.

You see everyone? This is what you get on the net for giving new album info.

Thanks alot. If I remember anything else, I'll be sure not to share it at THIS bb, which has been hi-jacked by terrorists.

Edited by Edward Rose

heres a copy of it:

cd out nov 28 (us)

23 in europe

tracklist

cd

prostitute

better

blues

twat

iron march

madagascar

general

catcher in the rye

this i love

sorry

oklahoma

thyme (hidden track)

extra cd with 10 songs from the euro tour

cover artwork is red

extra cd is blue

best song is general

no irs

:monkey:

Oklahoma...oh cool...Axl's reworked a Rogers and Hammerstein show tune!

Can't wait to hear it!

ooooooo...and the bonus track is called Thyme!

sounds spicy!!

Edited by zint61

heres a copy of it:

cd out nov 28 (us)

23 in europe

tracklist

cd

prostitute

better

blues

twat

iron march

madagascar

general

catcher in the rye

this i love

sorry

oklahoma

thyme (hidden track)

cover artwork is red

extra cd is blue

best song is general

no irs

Can't wait to hear it!

sounds spicy!!

LMAO, take it that's a non-subscriber to theory Zint.

heres a copy of it:

cd out nov 28 (us)

23 in europe

tracklist

cd

prostitute

better

blues

twat

iron march

madagascar

general

catcher in the rye

this i love

sorry

oklahoma

thyme (hidden track)

cover artwork is red

extra cd is blue

best song is general

no irs

Can't wait to hear it!

sounds spicy!!

Oklahoma is actually a GnR song. Axl said he wrote it soon after the Oklahoma bombings. i know their is a quote, if i find it ill post it.

heres a copy of it:

cd out nov 28 (us)

23 in europe

tracklist

cd

prostitute

better

blues

twat

iron march

madagascar

general

catcher in the rye

this i love

sorry

oklahoma

thyme (hidden track)

cover artwork is red

extra cd is blue

best song is general

no irs

Can't wait to hear it!

sounds spicy!!

Oklahoma is actually a GnR song. Axl said he wrote it soon after the Oklahoma bombings. i know their is a quote, if i find it ill post it.

I found it...

Rolling Stone, January 2000:

Another song, called ''Oklahoma'' - heard tonight only as an instrumental - was inspired by a court date with ex-wife Erin Everly. ''I was sitting in my litigation with my ex-wife, and it was the day after the bombing,'' Rose remembers with a wince. ''We had a break, and I'm sitting with my attorneys with a sort of smile on my face, more like a nervous thing - it was like, 'Forgive me, people, I'm having trouble taking this seriously.' It's just ironic that we're sitting there and this person is spewing all kinds of things and 168 people just got killed. And this person I'm sitting there with, she don't care. Obliterating me is their goal.''

heres a copy of it:

cd out nov 28 (us)

23 in europe

tracklist

cd

prostitute

better

blues

twat

iron march

madagascar

general

catcher in the rye

this i love

sorry

oklahoma

thyme (hidden track)

cover artwork is red

extra cd is blue

best song is general

no irs

Can't wait to hear it!

sounds spicy!!

I found it...

Rolling Stone, January 2000:

Another song, called ''Oklahoma'' - heard tonight only as an instrumental - was inspired by a court date with ex-wife Erin Everly. ''I was sitting in my litigation with my ex-wife, and it was the day after the bombing,'' Rose remembers with a wince. ''We had a break, and I'm sitting with my attorneys with a sort of smile on my face, more like a nervous thing - it was like, 'Forgive me, people, I'm having trouble taking this seriously.' It's just ironic that we're sitting there and this person is spewing all kinds of things and 168 people just got killed. And this person I'm sitting there with, she don't care. Obliterating me is their goal.''

thats the one. thank you.