Don't believe the papers...

kingzkounty911

Just to be clear, I'm not calling you a liar. I have just become rather...stoic... about these things over the years.

I agree, I have been the same. I don't blame anyone who doubts me. These forums are full of liars who crawl through your veins like millions of spiders...

LOL, so true!

gnr2no7.jpg

LOL, I just ignore all the spam bullshit and let it build.

Sorry, if I have my doubts about your post. I actually thought the first post might be real - until I read this one. But after seeing this one, where you wrote "I would like to apologize on behalf of the online idiocy" - :rolleyes: - and then sucked up like there's no tomorrow - I realized that your post looked astonishlngly similar to that of a former forum member who used to write bogus posts in a desperate attempt to back his view. :monkey:

gnr2no7.jpg

Sorry, if I have my doubts about your post. I actually thought the first post might be real - until I read this one. But after seeing this one, where you wrote "I would like to apologize on behalf of the online idiocy" - :rolleyes: - I realized that your post looked astonishlngly similar to that of a former forum member who used to write bogus posts. :monkey:

Since you're an admin, I'd be more than happy to forward the actual e-mail to you.

gnr2no7.jpg

Sorry, if I have my doubts about your post. I actually thought the first post might be real - until I read this one. But after seeing this one, where you wrote "I would like to apologize on behalf of the online idiocy" - :rolleyes: - I realized that your post looked astonishlngly similar to that of a former forum member who used to write bogus posts. :monkey:

Since you're an admin, I'd be more than happy to forward the actual e-mail to you.

Really? Still haven't received it since you wrote this post. :monkey: