Pictures

E_S_T_R_A_N_G_E_D

Here are my pics from the show...I have put up a few so you can preveiw what I got..we were in Section 118 Row 1..I am no professional photographer..but they make for some great memories :)

Here is the link to my folder...Some of Sebastian Bach....a couple of the Suicide Girls(for anybody interested ;) ) and GnR ( the security gaurd in the red shirt was really giving us a rough time about taking pics!!)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HLSPA47M

gunsnroses044vs7.jpg

gunsnroses047zy1.jpg

gunsnroses024kk7.jpg

gunsnroses029hy4.jpg

Edited by SoFine

Here are my pics from the show...I have put up a few so you can preveiw what I got..we were in Section 118 Row 1..I am no professional photographer..but they make for some great memories :)

Here is the link to my folder...Some of Sebastian Bach....a couple of the Suicide Girls(for anybody interested ;) ) and GnR ( the security gaurd in the red shirt was really giving us a rough time about taking pics!!)

gunsnroses044vs7.jpg

gunsnroses047zy1.jpg

gunsnroses024kk7.jpg

gunsnroses029hy4.jpg

nice pics

but i cant download them (download limit exceeded) can you re-upload them? thanks

Hey RJ88 I just tried it myself and the link still works...if you have downloaded alot today maybe you have reached your limit on megaupload..try it again and if it doesn't work I can try uploading to another file sharing site for you..but it should work for you! :)

Hey RJ88 I just tried it myself and the link still works...if you have downloaded alot today maybe you have reached your limit on megaupload..try it again and if it doesn't work I can try uploading to another file sharing site for you..but it should work for you! :)

ya, she aint working for me

if you're gonan re-upload it, dont do it on rapid share

thanks!

SoFine, judging by the angle of your pics, you must have been sitting right next to my mother and nephew. They were originally on the floors with me and my gf, but my nephew was getting tired before GNR started so my mother asked if her and my nephew could take a couple of the open seats in the front row and the security gaurd let them which was really cool. They were probably like 10-15 feet away from the front corner - the right side of the stage seemed to be a good spot as a lot of the guys spent a lot of time over there.

gunsnroses044vs7.jpg

gunsnroses047zy1.jpg

gunsnroses024kk7.jpg

gunsnroses029hy4.jpg

wow! :o those are amazing, especially that last one with axl reaching out into the audience!!!

SoFine, judging by the angle of your pics, you must have been sitting right next to my mother and nephew. They were originally on the floors with me and my gf, but my nephew was getting tired before GNR started so my mother asked if her and my nephew could take a couple of the open seats in the front row and the security gaurd let them which was really cool. They were probably like 10-15 feet away from the front corner - the right side of the stage seemed to be a good spot as a lot of the guys spent a lot of time over there.

I do remember them! they were standing (as was everyone else ;)) along the barrier on the right side of the floors and then moved over to the five or six empty seats beside us..along with some Asian lady who looked like she was going to pass out.... we were in row one right near the corner of the stage...in front of the entrance to the backstage area. I remember noticing the little guy..he looked to be about 9 or 10...that was amazing of them to let them go and sit there! :) How did your nephew like the concert?

Edited by SoFine

I do remember them! they were standing (as was everyone else ;)) along the barrier on the right side of the floors and then moved over to the five or six empty seats beside us..along with some Asian lady who looked like she was going to pass out.... we were in row one right near the corner of the stage...in front of the entrance to the backstage area. I remember noticing the little guy..he looked to be about 9 or 10...that was amazing of them to let them go and sit there! :) How did your nephew like the concert?

Ya, I was pretty surprised that the security guard let them go over there. I was pleasently surprised how unrowdy the floor was though - just the odd idiot but that is to be expected. It was the black gaurd that let them - he was pretty cool and was kidding around with my nephew during the night blowing out his lighter and telling him he shouldn't be looking when the SG were on stage. Everyone really enjoyed the show. My nephew is going on 11 in a month or so and it was his first concert so I'm sure he will remember it for years to come. He was getting tired toward the end though, but even I was being up almost 24 hours straight on a weekday!

Ya, I was pretty surprised that the security guard let them go over there. I was pleasently surprised how unrowdy the floor was though - just the odd idiot but that is to be expected. It was the black gaurd that let them - he was pretty cool and was kidding around with my nephew during the night blowing out his lighter and telling him he shouldn't be looking when the SG were on stage. Everyone really enjoyed the show. My nephew is going on 11 in a month or so and it was his first concert so I'm sure he will remember it for years to come. He was getting tired toward the end though, but even I was being up almost 24 hours straight on a weekday!

He had a great time then!! He's a little trooper it was a late night,even for us adults..we took the next day off work as we knew it would be a late one! He must have enjoyed the seats as you are right the band did spend a lot of time on that side! You should show him these pics..he would probably love to see them. Did you guys get any pics from the show?

Edited by SoFine

He had a great time then!! He's a little trooper it was a late night,even for us adults..we took the next day off work as we knew it would be a late one! He must have enjoyed the seats as you are right the band did spend a lot of time on that side! You should show him these pics..he would probably love to see them. Did you guys get any pics from the show?

Ya, he really liked it. I also took the following day off - I knew it would be late, just wasn't thinking quite that late. My sister let him have the next day of school too so that was cool. I sent them the pics the other day - haven't seen him yet though. All I had was my camera but it takes horrible pics so I didn't bother - which is why I was glad to see you got some really good ones, and pretty much from the same area we were in :)

Thanks again!

• 6 months later...