Album not coming out this yr?

SWINGTRADER

Oh no..

I don't know wheather to believe it or not, i find it hard to believe that a fan got that answer from GN'R.

Well this year does look bleak, but the ax man said it'd be out this year, like the idiot i am i'll stick to his word.

If it isn't out this year, i'll be extremely disappointed as would anybody, but i'll continue to wait and whenever its out there i'll get it!

If this is the case, I fucking give up. Enough already. We were told fall-late fall. Late fall is almost over. We were told this year. This year is almost over. Summer 2007 will come and go with nothing again. It never ends with this band...

If this is the case, I fucking give up. Enough already. We were told fall-late fall. Late fall is almost over. We were told this year. This year is almost over. Summer 2007 will come and go with nothing again. It never ends with this band...

I wish I could say the same-I'm as sick of this bullshit as much as anyone-but I'll definitely buy CD whether it's released a month or a year from now. I most likely will not take as active an interest as I have right now, reading every bullshit post with supposed inside info and accepting Merck's snake oil salesman routine though.

If we were told Summer 2007 when axl was asked... I'd be cool with it. He was asked time and time again... VMA's, Eddie Trunk, and his answer was "THIS YEAR"

Whats next? A few more shows, then a cancellation of the entire tour, axl goes into hiding for another 4 years, we get 3-4 more "leaks" in 2010, and another cash grab tour?... its getting pathetic.

We need a statement on the official site... stop dicking around with the people who are paying their hard earned money to see your fucking braided wig band.

Answer the question: Is the album coming out this year? Its a yes or no question.

It's never going to happen. They will string us along as long as possible to promote the tour and then give us some bullshit excuse at the end of the year. Then the cycle begins again...

Well, I personally feel ripped off. I paid to see the "Chinese Democracy" world tour, not the "Appetite For Destruction 06" tour. Sure, seeing all those classic Appetite songs was great, in 2002 when I saw it the first time... then again this year when I saw it the first of six times this year alone.

Maybe thats what all the aging mulletheads in the crowd are paying to see. I say kill the past and move on with the future. Eliminate all the "Wurz Salush!!111" morons. Because with this shit set they keep rolling out, Slash should be there. At least if it was a reunion tour, there would be some credibility behind it. Axl is holding this new band back, and its disgusting.

This is so fucked up it makes sick. Axl Rose is a whiny little fucking hooray for tolerance! and I would like to kick his fucking little pussy ass. Any of you little Axlites who try to find some kind of sympathy for this bullshit are seriously fucked in the head and you are not living in reality. THE GUY IS A DICK, FACE IT!!!!!!! Fuck you Axl!!!!!!!!!

This is so fucked up it makes sick. Axl Rose is a whiny little fucking hooray for tolerance! and I would like to kick his fucking little pussy ass. Any of you little Axlites who try to find some kind of sympathy for this bullshit are seriously fucked in the head and you are not living in reality. THE GUY IS A DICK, FACE IT!!!!!!! Fuck you Axl!!!!!!!!!

that's fuckin funny as hell

Yet you have his image as your avatar, which means you like Dicks hence making YOU a "hooray for tolerance!" . :rolleyes: I'd recomend you to shut the fuck up before you gte yourself a warning. ;)

Kannon.

Yet you have his image as your avatar, which means you like Dicks hence making YOU a "hooray for tolerance!" . :rolleyes: I'd recomend you to shut the fuck up before you gte yourself a warning. ;)

Kannon.

First off: fuck off. He's let down the fans once again and it's bullshit. I am assuming you like him as well so you must like dick too. So why don't you come over here and suck my dick douche bag.

Kannon.

First off: fuck off. He's let down the fans once again and it's bullshit. I am assuming you like him as well so you must like dick too. So why don't you come over here and suck my dick douche bag.

so...to prove your argument...your going to let him suck you. nice way to prove youre not a fag.