"We want the album now"

slääsh

I you people there would do that I think he actually would say at least something that give us an further insight in whats going on. Probably erease one "?" and give us two new "?". But still.

Shouting out the new songs would make him feel more safe releasing the damn album.

The Idea is pretty god. The hard part is to mobilize a big group enough doing it.. God luck bro!

Good idea!

I really think that every audiance of the upcoming shows should shout something like that as loud as they can.

Also it would be great if some people could display signs that read "Tell us the release date, Axl!" or "6 Tuesdays left" something like that.

Let's show GN'R that the fans really want this album out this year and don't take any more excuses and delays!

Edited by final_touches

Good idea!

I really think that every audiance of the upcoming shows should shout something like that as loud as they can.

Also it would be great if some people could display signs that read "Tell us the release date, Axl!" or "6 Tuesdays left" something like that.

Let's show GN'R that the fans really want this album out this year and don't take any more excuses and delays!

haha yeah. that woulb be coolll

or make a reaaallly BIG sign "Tell us what you know - Is it really coming out this year?"

seriously are you guys new????!!!!!!!

do you think Axl gives a flying fuck if some people shout for a new album..This guy has had people riot at his shows and he could care less.......All he would do is say fuck you and leave the stage....

Idiot? Me thinks so. Axl has been reacting to what the crowds have been doing the entire tour. Someone shouted out "Fuck the swedish police" at one of the gigs I went to and Axl made some remark

Good idea!

haha yeah. that woulb be coolll

or make a reaaallly BIG sign "Tell us what you know - Is it really coming out this year?"

signs at a concert arent cool, cause it will piss everyone off that cant see the stage because the sign is in their way

seriously are you guys new????!!!!!!!

do you think Axl gives a flying fuck if some people shout for a new album..This guy has had people riot at his shows and he could care less.......All he would do is say fuck you and leave the stage....

You know what? Doing this is actually a good idea- we are kind of desperate and we have nothing to lose.

If he doesn't give a fuck- then let it be, but if he does- any result would be to our advantage.

I seriously doubt having a bunch of people yell out "WE WANT THE ALBUM NOW" or holding up signs saying "6 Tuesdays left" will start riots.

Jumping up on stage? Maybe. Throwing things? Definetly. But just chanting something in unison? No fucking way.

Nothing could be lost but something COULD be gained. Nothing stupid in that.

Oh, and you're not so "old" yourself. I don't get how telling people "you're new" makes your point any better. :huh:

Edited by Justagroupie

what I mean is are you new in not knowing that Axl doesnt react kindly to hostile crowds...he will just walk off the stage........it might be good for a rant.........And Axl has had 50,000 people riot as his shows before and he could care less....so if a few hundred people yell we want the new album it will have NO IMPACT..Just bring a sign saying where's Slash..that will be good for a rant

This is the best idea this board has ever generated. I'm here a lot...but don't post much.

Look -- all of us are huge GNR / Axl fans, for the most part.

If at least 10 or 20 of us go to each show, and get the entire place to chant something, anything that

retorts to the album and THIS year....I don't think he can ignore that, EACH show and maybe even give

him a little motivation/support.

I would be more in a favor of a '2006 or never!' chant, to put a little fucking pressure on the bastard.

Just kidding Ax - you know I love you.

Truly yours, your biggest fan -

This is stan.

Not really...this is Troy.

But still. Release the fucker this year; shit.

And I should really change my name.

After all, he is no longer hiding.

I'm going to change it to:

Don't be scared.

you :fuckyou: ?

It is what it is, ya dig.

This would be funny - eh...axl, give me a call - we can chat about it.

Axl is about as funny as Dane Cook...

Thats actually a good idea. If you're bringing a banner, write "WHEN THE FUCK IS CHINESE DEMOCRACY COMING OUT, YOU BRAIDED COCK AND BALLS!?"

That cracked me up!!

I know, Dane Cook kinda sucks. He's funny in movies, but his stand-up is lame.

Braided cock and balls....thats awesome.

I'd like to see an entire audience refuse to show up until 1:30 in the morning..

seriously..

That would be great!! Sorry Axl, we're all working on our own internal clocks :P

I'm still thinking about making a t shirt that says " Is the new CD coming out in 2006? Yes or No please" , and trying my best to get it to the stage so he can see it, and hopefully comment.

Edited by tat2d1