Regardless to the RS rumour... do u think...

karlossacanell

Do you think the 21st we´ll have some news or acording to the last rumours you think nothing will happen?

I´m also wondering who gave that information about the 21st of november to RS? I mean i don´t think RS publish something if they are not sure it´s true.

In my opinion, if we don´t get any announcement the 21st the wait will keep one more time til 2007 ...

This guy is a fucking joke!

They've kept us in the dark this long, offering only vague statements over and over again. I don't see why that would suddenly change because of the RS article and other rumors about the 21st being the day.

The HD ad featuring Better is supposed to start airing tomorrow I believe. That gives me more hope than anything at this point. Surely they'd only start airing it when they are ready to start promoting, right? Seems logical to me.

Remember how bonkers the Guns camp went when HD had the Better ad on their website? They got that taken down and had the ad removed as much as they could at fan forums and such. Then obviously they told Harley, "go ahead and start airing that thing on the 19th". Hmmm. :book: I'm not sure if this Far Downs thing is still possible or if it's been completely ruled out. My theory is that it could be the single, not necessarily the album.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. If the ad airs as planned then my bet is that this is on!!

Edited by KBear

who said they were gonna air it tommorow?

Here's the link:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=84411&hl=

I went to HD's site, in the news section, and it's not there. So maybe this was the plan back on November 6th, but that's been changed. Anyways, I'll be keeping an eye open to see if this ad appears on TV this week.

Bottom line for me is that when it does appear, that'll be the sign we are looking for. Until then I think I will just assume the record's release is not imminent.

If that was a link to Mark Strigl talking about something "special" happening on the 21st, he's already put on his blog that it will not be happening. From what I've read, it was supposedly a surprise performance in NYC by GN'R and it's not going down now. So just disregard that link posted above because it's old news and has been confirmed by the guy who actually said it that the "special" thing will not be happening.