'Sirius radio says chidem out in stores tuesday! '

Frozen Inferno

Don't start crying at me because you didn't like what I said. I wasn't attacking the person who started this thread. Ranking based off of the amount of post and when you signed up on this forum? Nerd. I didn't say anything bad just stating that people can just make up shit don't always believe what you read.

Now, really, is there anyone here who believes that the album will be released by this Tuesday?

Come on guys, there is no chance for this.

The only issue is whether chidem is going to be released during this year or 2007 or ...never. :P

Sirius has been saying the 21st for awhile now. I think it's just coming from the rolling stone article. i just wonder how many angered guns n roses fans we'll have come tuesday if the cd isn't out. between rolling stone, the newspapers, sirius radio, and local dj's all saying november 21st it's just going to make Axl look like more of a joke if the cd isn't in stores then. people may just finally say fuck it and give up.

fan from another GNR forum says

The DJ played "you're crazy" Then said "Chi-Dem to be in stores on Tuesday" I listened for more than an hour for anymore info but that was all he said. Hope it's true'

Please, do not post rumors that have no sources.

If you have the name of the radio jock and when he said it, then we'll re-open the thread.