What now?

inho

OK so it looks like Axl and Merck were bullshitting.

After positive reviews of the leaks and a sucessful European tour and great concert reviews you'd have thought the time was finally right for the album release.

What else are they waiting for the fecking planets to align?

Is Jarmo going to delete every thread and ban the entire community?

Are management going to expect the fans to swallow another "it's not 2006 but its... soon".

Oh yeah and will the media will even further ridicule the project?

After positive reviews of the leaks and a sucessful European tour and great concert reviews you'd have thought the time was finally right for the album release.

Are management going to expect the fans to swallow another "it's not 2006 but its... soon".

Umm... you can say "fuck" on this board. Go ahead, it won't hurt. "fuck FUCK fuck-fuck-FUUUUUCK!".... see, no worries. :shades:

i asked at the FYE record store today and they just laughed. He said highlyunlikely this year. Im getting really fed up myself.

Umm... you can say "fuck" on this board. Go ahead, it won't hurt. "fuck FUCK fuck-fuck-FUUUUUCK!".... see, no worries. :shades:

haha thanks...

feck is fuck in ireland though so it means the same thang right?

When this once again gonna be a no go, Axl will be massacered (not literaly) again by the media and the press. He will be the one to blame for the split of G N' R, misusing that name, and people (in the media) will call him a liar (for not keeping his promises) and a thief (for all the fans who have attended one of his shows after the false promise of an album). I'm not one of them and i give him the benefit of the doubt at this moment but my patience for this is getting realy small.

"Yes", unfortunately is the most likely answer to your questions............... :no:

god i am glad i didn't join that board i do feel bad for whoever runs it if we don't see the album before the years end :xmasssanta: maybe manament will work harder to straight everything out after reading all of these forums

Edited by chesire78

This topic has been posted a million times. Please find one of the many existing threads on this topic instead of starting a new thread.

Or - better still - how about we wait until 2006 is over before starting threads assuming the album won't be out this year.