Any phishers out there?

polluxlm

Anybody else tired of not getting any information? There could be a way to get it.

Somebody (preferably a female) should call the appropriate people and lure some real information from them. It's very easy if you got some basic knowledge of the inner workings of the industry.

So those who have ideas, post them here, and those who got the balls and skill to perform them, do the same.

Phone sex?

No, creative questioning.

So why preferably a female? Can't males come up with creative questions?

Men are best at coming up with the questions, but you can't beat a girl on intimidating talk and cool. It's in their blood :P

I can start of with one idea:

Say you pretend to be an assistant of the band/management and call Universal. Ask if they could fax over the future scheduele for management. Claim it's urgent.

Something in those veins.

Phone sex?

No, creative questioning.

So why preferably a female? Can't males come up with creative questions?

i think he wants some girl to sleep with merck so she can then 'pump'him for information :P

:rofl-lol: This is where we separate the girly fans from the hard-core fans...

or not.

A8R

Men are best at coming up with the questions, but you can't beat a girl on intimidating talk and cool. It's in their blood :P

I can start of with one idea:

Say you pretend to be an assistant of the band/management and call Universal. Ask if they could fax over the future scheduele for management. Claim it's urgent.

Something in those veins.

Sorry, this is probably the funniest thing I have read all day. I don't any fling with a chick is worth the wrath of Axl.

this is actually the most interesting thread in what seems like ages.

how about someone dresses up like a pizza delivery person and goes in "i gotta deliver this straight away to mr. xxxxxx .. no i've no pass but if this pizza isn't delivered steaming then it's both our asses on the line"

a la that film blue streak (think that was the film....anyway he got in!)

Edited by NEU-YORK

UGH, have you seen Merck? :no:

NO information would be worth that! :tongue2:

:rofl-lol: !!

C'mon Patience!

Take one for the team .....

My official vote goes to "patience" to call Merck: "heyyyyyyyyyy mr mercky :wub: "

Patience the sacrificial lamb... :ph34r:

"Take one for the team"..."Sacrifial lamb"... :lol:

This is the level of what being a GNR fan has sunk to... :(