man, you guys are starting to slip :-)

sandycat

With the 2006 Billboard music awards tomorrow, I cant believe there is no thread "do you think axl will play?"," Do you think there will be a release date announced?" "Maybe the better add where air?". I think we all NO the answer to this already. The excitement is dying down folks, sure the concerts have been fun, but when all is said and done, what was this all for?

With the 2006 Billboard music awards tomorrow, I cant believe there is no thread "do you think axl will play?"," Do you think there will be a release date announced?" "Maybe the better add where air?". I think we all NO the answer to this already. The excitement is dying down folks, sure the concerts have been fun, but when all is said and done, what was this all for?

it was for...

Axl;

...doing what he loves to do, sing, perform, get laid, get pissed off, amke people feel good, rock the hell out of arenas regardless of sizs/attendance, make money and hang out with the guys etc. rock3

Me:

..See three great shows, let my son see a rock band for the first time (coming Dec 15th), listening to great music, watching the shows on youtube, chatting with all you guys, stealing Axl energy for my life etc.... rock3

I see no problem here. :P

P.S. If the Album comes out, more of the above rock2

What the hell kind of question was that?

Edited by Gunzen

it was for...

Axl;

...doing what he loves to do, sing, perform, get laid, get pissed off, amke people feel good, rock the hell out of arenas regardless of sizs/attendance, make money and hang out with the guys etc. rock3

Me:

..See three great shows, let my son see a rock bank for the first time (coming Dec 15th), listening to great music, watching the shows on youtube, chatting with all you guys, stealing Axl energy for my life etc.... rock3

I see no problem here. :P

P.S. If the Album comes out, more of the above rock2

What the hell kind of question was that?

I agree with you, I seen them and enjoyed them again this year, and I will again if he decides to do it all again. I was just making light of the fact that every time a major thing is happening, ie: superbowl, world series, music award shows, etc, someone always makes a thread wondering if gnr will play. The only "problem" i see, is that he calls this the chinese D. tour, and we might not get an album. I dont think there is 1 person on this board, unless they are lying, that won't feel betrayed if 2007 rolls around and we dont get an album, or an explanation from axl himself. Afterall, it was him that said it was coming, and I for one, still believe him

Holy shit! I just heard that Axl may perform there. I was going to start a thread but then I realized I was completlely bullshitting and that this also is waste of a post, just like some retarded thread someone could've starte which they didn't. Thank God.

Edited by tbizzle86

I dont think there is 1 person on this board, unless they are lying, that won't feel betrayed if 2007 rolls around and we dont get an album, or an explanation from axl himself.

I am not lying and I wont feel betrayed. I am sorry to burst your bubble, but there are alot of people who are just glad to see Axl dust off some old tunes and drop in a few new ones.

I have been a fan of GNR since 1988, I knew then he was not to be depended on and I know now. I wish people would just speak for themselves. There are pleanty of people who never even heard of this forum to bitch on who just take what they can get.

Album comes out, SWEET!!!!...If not SWEET!!!! the concerts I saw live were awesome and Axl and company were awesome. Enough for me, thanks.

To make some more money for yet more pointless re-recordings of certain parts of the album. And so Axl can party like its 1987 again! :xmasssanta: I dunno man, i wanna believe its been to get everyone hyped about Chin D and to bring more awareness to fans of the new band. As always, we have to wait...