US Tour 2nd Leg

where's izzy?

Is there any information on the second leg of the tour. I know many of you are still hoping for Boston and Albany to show up. I too hope I don't have to wait another year to see them. Maybe someone could get some info on this.

No info as of yet. Merck said we would hear from the band before the year's out, more than likely to add the next tour dates. I'd be surprised if more US dates aren't added before they head elsewhere.

(P.S. Meat Loaf rules.)

Edited by Elnombre

Is there any information on the second leg of the tour. I know many of you are still hoping for Boston and Albany to show up. I too hope I don't have to wait another year to see them. Maybe someone could get some info on this.

No info as of yet. Merck said we would hear from the band before the year's out, more than likely to add the next tour dates. I'd be surprised if more US dates aren't added before they head elsewhere.

(P.S. Meat Loaf rules.)

yuup, and regardless of the album and negative comments on this forum, it is gonna be a great tour and I will attend every show I can. I hop he turns into Jerry Garcia, rock1

(P.S. Meat Loaf rules.)

yuup, and regardless of the album and negative comments on this forum, it is gonna be a great tour and I will attend every show I can. I hop he turns into Jerry Garcia, rock1

Fat and dead?

considering theres no album and this tour has been moderately succesful there is no need for a 2nd leg

I can see another leg, but things are only going to get worse next year if nothing is delivered.

(P.S. Meat Loaf rules.)

Fat and dead?

heh, you know what I meant, and by the way, we will all wind up that way. :rolleyes:

Do people really care if the album is out. This tour has proved people are only just waking up to GNR and even realising they might want something new. In a way it works out cos they make money and promote GNR til people are ready for an album.

God damn it, you Americans have just had twenty something shows. If you dont want to leave your own state to see them, then boo fucking hoo. I travelled from New Zealand to Portugal to see guns in 04 and they didnt even show.

Thats a 24 hour flight just for your info that I had to book months in advance.

God damn it, you Americans have just had twenty something shows. If you dont want to leave your own state to see them, then boo fucking hoo. I travelled from New Zealand to Portugal to see guns in 04 and they didnt even show.

im sorry

Sounds like your still "boo-hooing" from 2 years ago. We all feel really bad for you.