Chinese Democracy

wasted

In 2001 didn't GNR have certain things on stage that were chinese designs. They had a curtain that fell down to show the band. The T-shirts are in Chinese lettering is this still the case or have they dropped all the chinese designs from the show.

In 2001 didn't GNR have certain things on stage that were chinese designs. They had a curtain that fell down to show the band. The T-shirts are in Chinese lettering is this still the case or have they dropped all the chinese designs from the show.

Are you serious?

Welcome back to Earth. Please go to receiving for decontamination.

The security guard at HMV told me that they're changing the the lettering to Hebrew.

:rofl-lol:

Seriously, Wasted, this is really a bizaar thread! At the risk of being the end of a practical joke, happens a lot... me being blonde and all... the stage is practically the same as 2002... which had a Chinese Theme. Banners with Chinese lettering all over the place... Axl still wearing 'hoodies' from time to time with Chinese Dragons on them.

Surly you have seen the band this year? Maybe seen some of the YouTube videos? The official website?

Honestly I can't remember seeing a Chinese Theme in 2002 or not. But now I havent seen it since Bumble turned up and Axl started to dress normally. I'm sure around Bucket era there were some more overt visual things on stage.