A complete 180....

fantomas

Has anyone noticed how fast the general attitude and atmosphere changed with one simple announcement? We're happy, joking and suddenly optimistic for the future. I know for a fact I was gone as of Dec 31st. This was a slick move on Axl's part. And a very necessary one to say that. Some nice news to go to bed too. I can't wait to see the levels of excitement as March approaches. Let's keep up the good attitude people and get this board back to what it should be. A Gn'R FAN site.

There are several reasons to be happy...

1. we actually got a semi-explaination of things.

2. Merck is gone

3. For the first time ever, we have been given a tentative date... I'll take it, eventhough I'm still not holding my breath.

4. Merck is gone.

2. Merck is gone

3. For the first time ever, we have been given a tentative date... I'll take it, eventhough I'm still not holding my breath.

4. Merck is gone.

5 - 25 Merck is gone.

Like I've said before, the comments on this forum will always be generally reflective of the current situation with the band. A statement from Axl and a tentative release date are very positive developments and this is reflected by the majority of the posts.

Has anyone noticed how fast the general attitude and atmosphere changed with one simple announcement? We're happy, joking and suddenly optimistic for the future. I know for a fact I was gone as of Dec 31st. This was a slick move on Axl's part. And a very necessary one to say that. Some nice news to go to bed too. I can't wait to see the levels of excitement as March approaches. Let's keep up the good attitude people and get this board back to what it should be. A Gn'R FAN site.

my attitude hasnt changed a bit ;)

2. Merck is gone

4. Merck is gone.

5 - 25 Merck is gone.

6. Merck is gone :rofl-lol:

26 - 46 Merck is gone :rofl-lol:

My attitude hasn't changed at all. I just stopped coming onto the forum because I got fed up with the negative shit and the insults aimed at Axl. I look forward to next year, I hope they will tour over here again and the eventual release of the CD will be a bonus.

Edited by axlsend

The change in attitude is proof that the so-called 'whiners' were just upset about the lack of communication, and now that that has been resolved, are happy to continue their support.

Well said. It wasn't that we started to hate Guns, it was the lack of communication/news that was starting to drive people insane!

really? well you could have been a damn bit more mature instead of making people who dealt with it pissed off.

My attitude hasn't changed at all. I just stopped coming onto the forum because I got fed up with the negative shit and the insults aimed at Axl. I look forward to next year, I hope they will tour over here again and the eventual release of the CD will be a bonus.

i join that.

Welcome back axlsend! I missed you! :P Nobody else here to talk to worth a damn ;)

KK x

Welcome back axlsend! I missed you! :P Nobody else here to talk to worth a damn ;)

KK x

Kissy, how are you, you haven't got married yet without telling me have you?

xx

To be honest, I'm pretty much more pissed off than before, considering the following:

- Merck points out that there was at most 3 days needed for finishing touches.

- Its taken them a year to put down these finishing touches.

- They are now cancelling tour dates for these finishing touches.

- We get told that there were finaincial difficulties, which kind of confirms what many have said that this tour was nothing but a money spinner. considering the album was not finished before hand.

- The very fact that theres still recording to be done, after this long, is also incredible.

- The release date, which is already way off in March, is neither promised nor garraunteed, it is subject to change, so really it means nothing, like the money spinning tour, like the comments about Autumn Releases, like everything we have been told so far.

- I see this whole thing as a cynical exercise in publicity, they need money, they say theres a release iminent to advertise a tour to generate money, when fans react to the lack of release, they put out some press release saying "sorry more work to be done, its Merck's fault for blabbing too much" (shades of the buckethead release years before).

- The cycles continues, I no longer believe this album will come out.

Edited by Mr Estranged