Tracks on CD

Painkiller545

the album aint finished if it was why didnt give more information from it his comments just stank of more bullshit he says its out 2007 and you all fucking believe it and when it doesnt come out then youll all believe his next petty excuses and well still be here in 2016 time to move on people fuck this joke its fucking pathetic now, if it was finished why not keep fans happy with a tracklisting or album cover?? why dont the band leak those like they leaked those crap songs earlier this year would that be so hard and im sorry i know some of you love those songs but its not a fucking patch on the earlier stuff,

cant fucking wait for libertad cause i actually believe what they say when its coming out

march 6th 2029

ill shut the fuck up if it does come out on march the 6th 2006 for a big boy your fucking gullible if you got so much faith then put your money where yer mouth is stick £500 quid on your date and ill bet against it and post the bookies line on here then if your so confident

Fuck no. I would never bet money on that release date. I'm just trying to stay positive. Its people like you that come around calling people morons and bringing everybody down. Whats the point of doing that. This is more thatn we've had in a while. If you don't like it, then get lost. I'm just trying to make the best of this mess.

Edited by tbizzle86

Fuck no. I would never bet money on that release date. I'm just trying to stay positive. Its people like you that come around calling people morons and bringing everybody down. Whats the point of doing that. This is more thatn we've had in a while. If you don't like it, then get lost. I'm just trying to make the best of this mess.

yeah, whats the point of bashing us if we believe in this? if it doesnt come out, it doesnt come out. so what. its not like you camped out side of the CD store to wait for it coming out. And its not like you dumped your boy.girlfriend for this cd. so whats the point of getting mad? just live your life, with CD on the side. is that so hard?

the album aint finished if it was why didnt give more information from it his comments just stank of more bullshit he says its out 2007 and you all fucking believe it and when it doesnt come out then youll all believe his next petty excuses and well still be here in 2016 time to move on people fuck this joke its fucking pathetic now, if it was finished why not keep fans happy with a tracklisting or album cover?? why dont the band leak those like they leaked those crap songs earlier this year would that be so hard and im sorry i know some of you love those songs but its not a fucking patch on the earlier stuff,

cant fucking wait for libertad cause i actually believe what they say when its coming out

march 6th 2029

You sir are an asshole. No matter what Axl does people bitch. He does nothing, you bitch....he finally gives a release date, you bitch! just shut up and wait.

01. Chinese Democracy

02. The Blues

03. Madagascar

04. Better

05. IRS

06. There Was A Time

07. Sorry

08. Prostitute

09. Seven

10. Catcher In The Rye

11. The General

12. If The World

13. Rhyadh And The Bedoiuns

Something like that i guess, it'll be interesting if the moderators got alot of people to guess the tracklisting, and to offer a prize to the winner, just for fun.

One Question, why do alot of people on this board beleive that Catcher In The Rye won't be on the album?

Edited by Let And Let Live

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Democracy#Track_listing

There are a lot of tracks that were being mentioned over the years.

Besides the ones played (except OMG, Rhiad and the Bedouins and Silkworms), I really don't know what others will be on the album. Naming 13 songs or so would be pure guessing.

But for the fun of it, we could organise some kind of pool. :P

Better

Catcher In The Rye

Chinese Democracy

I.R.S.

If The World

Madagascar

Prostitute

Sorry

The Blues

There Was a Time (TWAT)

TBA

TBA

TBA

1. Chinese Democracy

2. IRS

3. Rhyadh And The Bedoiuns

4. TWAT

5. Prostitute ft. 50 Cent

6. Better

7. Blues

8. Sorry

9. This I Love

10. Catcher In The Rye

11. The General

12. Madagascar

13. If The World

are you hi?

Doesn't anyone want Catcher in the Rye? That is my fav of the leaks so far.

Of course and IMO it's a great song also but Axl said that it might not be on CD.

didnt richard fortus say it was on it only a little while ago.

Doesn't anyone want Catcher in the Rye? That is my fav of the leaks so far.

Of course and IMO it's a great song also but Axl said that it might not be on CD.

When?

Trunk interview..

That was a long time ago.

I thought the main reason for not playing CITR (he played ever other leak) was that he wanted to save it for CD. He once said the CITR is one of his favorite songs. I don't think it will be a single but on the album, yes.