An Open letter to Axl Rose From ?

tristanj13

Just browsing R.S. over a beer | 12/16/2006, 7:35 am EST

Dear Mr. Rose,

This is all in respect.

As a fan I have been there for almost 20 year for GNR.

As a fan I have believed that you would carry the torch into a new era for GNR.

As a fan I have stood by your every move with vicious pride

As a fan I have tried to accept the fact you are a tortured artist with a perfectionist side that only wants to put out a masterpiece.

As a fan you have canceled two concerts for me and I stood by your decision only becaause I have felt you made the decision from your heart.

As a fan I saw you walk out at the MTV music awards and present a good new band. (The Killers)

As a fan I put aside the fact you completly devastated verbally one of my favorite bands of all time because you felt disrespected (NIRVANA)

As a fan I have been defending you in rock circles as the Greatest frontman of all time.

Axl, I am the lead singer of one of the biggest rock acts currently in music today.

Axl I want you to unleash the masterpiece you have spent over 15 million dollars to write, record, produced and laboured over for 10 plus yrs to the world.

I have heard it and I feel it is the most amazing album I have heard since appetite, actually, (and I can see your head getting bigger) I think this record is better than if you pick the best song from the 2 Illusion and had released them (November Rain, Civil War etc.)

I feel your new line up is even better than the original.

I believe the original line up is what GNR is, but the new line up musically, professionaly(sp) and technically are more dedicated to bringing us GNR’s legendary sound. Ummm they are more capable, is the best way to say it.

I have played with Robin and he is truly amazing.

In closing, release your masterpiece, it’s ready.

Gotta say tell Bach to beat it, you are a rock legend that should surronded with other legends.

Bach had one of the greatest voices ever to record hard rock or Metal, but he is now just hanging on cause he realizes come March 16th he will be in the front of the release with you even though he is not contributing to anything that is constructed to very secure camp of GNR loyals. You have many friends, I watched you walk into back stage at the MTV music awards and 15 yrs after Illusions you are still the biggest thing bacstage. Everyone just clears the path.

Thats how important you still are.

Just get it out there, it will sell, it has prob 4 to 5 garunteed singles and I believe the finished Madagascar sounds better than November Rain ever did. I also believe that they are the best lyrics you have ever wrote.

Josh from Queens is a dear friend of mine and I wished you never went there verbally with them, even though we all agree, it was prob the best smack in rock history.

In conclusion even though I have tried to close once, My band will finish the opening part of your tour.

We will blow YOUR HARDCORE FANS AWAY, that are in your seats 2 hrs till showtime, and plus you will have friends opening for you.

I will leave an email address right here so you can have the tour manager conatct me, I believe it will be quite exciting for the fans to see us give the greatest hard rock front man in history intro’s into ther show with the same passion an perfectionism GNR demands.

I look forward to hearing from you

kic klips off@y ahoo. com

sincerly,

A fan/artist that is waiting to go to war with the brilliant GNR

I know they havent and won’t accept you apology to open anymore for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now who knows if this is really a "major band" today or some small-time band, but it's an interesting letter none-the-less. He does drops some hints at who he might be; backstage at VMA's etc.

That was nice, but I would have taken it more seriously if he hadn't tried to promote himself at the end.

"Axl, you're great, your new album is awesome, I'm leader of one of the most popular rock bands out there today...now have your manager send me an e-mail so we can open for you."

If he hadn't put in the last bit it would have made a much bigger difference to me. I would have actually believed more of what he wrote.

Still, an interesting read. And I agree about Baz. I'm glad the dude takes pride in Axl and I know he helped "bring back" Axl (even though I'm sure it was well planned in advance by Axl and he texted Baz when he was on Trunk's show knowing exactly how Bach would respond). But still...

Just browsing R.S. over a beer | 12/16/2006, 7:35 am EST

Dear Mr. Rose,

This is all in respect.

As a fan I have been there for almost 20 year for GNR.

As a fan I have believed that you would carry the torch into a new era for GNR.

As a fan I have stood by your every move with vicious pride

As a fan I have tried to accept the fact you are a tortured artist with a perfectionist side that only wants to put out a masterpiece.

As a fan you have canceled two concerts for me and I stood by your decision only becaause I have felt you made the decision from your heart.

As a fan I saw you walk out at the MTV music awards and present a good new band. (The Killers)

As a fan I put aside the fact you completly devastated verbally one of my favorite bands of all time because you felt disrespected (NIRVANA)

As a fan I have been defending you in rock circles as the Greatest frontman of all time.

Axl, I am the lead singer of one of the biggest rock acts currently in music today.

Axl I want you to unleash the masterpiece you have spent over 15 million dollars to write, record, produced and laboured over for 10 plus yrs to the world.

I have heard it and I feel it is the most amazing album I have heard since appetite, actually, (and I can see your head getting bigger) I think this record is better than if you pick the best song from the 2 Illusion and had released them (November Rain, Civil War etc.)

I feel your new line up is even better than the original.

I believe the original line up is what GNR is, but the new line up musically, professionaly(sp) and technically are more dedicated to bringing us GNR’s legendary sound. Ummm they are more capable, is the best way to say it.

I have played with Robin and he is truly amazing.

In closing, release your masterpiece, it’s ready.

Gotta say tell Bach to beat it, you are a rock legend that should surronded with other legends.

Bach had one of the greatest voices ever to record hard rock or Metal, but he is now just hanging on cause he realizes come March 16th he will be in the front of the release with you even though he is not contributing to anything that is constructed to very secure camp of GNR loyals. You have many friends, I watched you walk into back stage at the MTV music awards and 15 yrs after Illusions you are still the biggest thing bacstage. Everyone just clears the path.

Thats how important you still are.

Just get it out there, it will sell, it has prob 4 to 5 garunteed singles and I believe the finished Madagascar sounds better than November Rain ever did. I also believe that they are the best lyrics you have ever wrote.

Josh from Queens is a dear friend of mine and I wished you never went there verbally with them, even though we all agree, it was prob the best smack in rock history.

In conclusion even though I have tried to close once, My band will finish the opening part of your tour.

We will blow YOUR HARDCORE FANS AWAY, that are in your seats 2 hrs till showtime, and plus you will have friends opening for you.

I will leave an email address right here so you can have the tour manager conatct me, I believe it will be quite exciting for the fans to see us give the greatest hard rock front man in history intro’s into ther show with the same passion an perfectionism GNR demands.

I look forward to hearing from you

kic klips off@y ahoo. com

sincerly,

A fan/artist that is waiting to go to war with the brilliant GNR

I know they havent and won’t accept you apology to open anymore for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now who knows if this is really a "major band" today or some small-time band, but it's an interesting letter none-the-less. He does drops some hints at who he might be; backstage at VMA's etc.

Yeah, well I don't give a shit who you think you are or even whoever the fuck you are, you can still suck my nutsack if you feel the need to kiss Axl's ass and lip his current AWSOME opening act to make yours look good and worthy of opening for GNR.

You didn't have the balls to identify yourself but whover the fuck you are, loser, you can make like the wind and BLOW ME.

FUCK HEAD!

(flamed by)

A8R

Could be Trent Reznor?????

You know, that's exactly what I thought at first, but Trent wouldn't be asking Axl's manager to contact them to open for GN'R. These days, NIN is probably bigger than GN'R in some ways, and I can't imagine a band of that size (popularity-wise) opening for GN'R. And I get the feeling from previous comments Trent has made, he's not a huge fan of Axl to begin with.

Trent Reznor? LOL. Are you serious? That's about the LAST GUY I'd expect to write that letter.

Look, the letter is bullshit. It's in the reply section of the RS site on the story about the Axl-Merck letters - it's just some dumbass with too much time on his hands.

It reads of the writing of many of the Axllites who post on this board who I'd imagine spend many of their lonely days sitting in their room alone drooling over Axl posters. "OMG THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST CD EVER. BETTER BLOWS AWAY ANYTHING ON APPETITE. TWAT DESTOYS NOVEMBER RAIN. CATCHER IN THE RYE IS A MASTERPIECE NOT ONLY OF MUSIC BUT OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT. ALL OTHER GNR RECORDS SHOULD BE BURNED BECAUSE THEY CANNOT COMPARE TO THIS MASTERPIECE. AXL HAS FOUND THE CURE FOR AIDS!"

The only way this is a real "famous lead singer" is either if it's A.) The dude from Avenged Sevenfold who has his head so far up Axl's ass he can tell you what he had for lunch yesterday or B.) Sebastian Bach.

Edited by OTHAFA

thats funny that he actually thinks that Axl is going to contact him..

ppl kiss Axl's ass all the time, he's not the only one..

and who the hell he thinks he is telling Axl to dump buzz? I dont care what he or actually alot of us here think that maybe buzz is a kiss ass. but I think its Axl's decision to make..

and not his fans, whether they are famous or not.

What's wrong with Bach?

Whats right with him?!

Well...he can sing very well,he has helped GNR a bit,he is close friends with the band for 20 years,I don't see anything wring with this dude.

He cant sing very well anymore, GnR has helped him more than he has helped them and he is friends with GnR because he has no other friends.

He is the ultimate personification of why the 80s sucked!

He is a washed up glam rock whore who is trying to become 'popular' again by appearing on Reality Rock tv shows and kissing Axl's ass.

When he tours with GnR, he is playing infront of thousands of people.

When he tours on his own, he is playing to 20 people. 24 at best.

What's wrong with Bach?

Whats right with him?!

Well...he can sing very well,he has helped GNR a bit,he is close friends with the band for 20 years,I don't see anything wring with this dude.

He cant sing very well anymore, GnR has helped him more than he has helped them and he is friends with GnR because he has no other friends.

He is the ultimate personification of why the 80s sucked!

He is a washed up glam rock whore who is trying to become 'popular' again by appearing on Reality Rock tv shows and kissing Axl's ass.

When he tours with GnR, he is playing infront of thousands of people.

When he tours on his own, he is playing to 20 people. 24 at best.

And that is including friends and family. (well only family because he doesn´t have friends)

mr.Q

Edited by mr.Q