Want some REAL news? Here's the TRUTH!

gun4tea

I donno, here at this forum, our forum we hear things and see things, and some of us say things and make shit up etc etc. The difference is we all have the balls to say it ourselves and not hide behind a curtain of anonimity, you see whatever I say here, everone knows its me, right or wrong its still me, I sign my name after every post to insure this. You are a pussy who needs to put up or shut up, if you have something to say, and if you are who I think you are, then tell us, otherwise F@#K off and buy something from the newage section!

Gunsguy

I donno, here at this forum, our forum we hear things and see things, and some of us say things and make shit up etc etc. The difference is we all have the balls to say it ourselves and not hide behind a curtain of anonimity, you see whatever I say here, everone knows its me, right or wrong its still me, I sign my name after every post to insure this. You are a pussy who needs to put up or shut up, if you have something to say, and if you are who I think you are, then tell us, otherwise F@#K off and buy something from the newage section!

Gunsguy

Exactly.

We don't allow people to randomly post info or news that doesn't have a source. We've asked him to provide a source, and if he can't - even privately through pms - the thread will be closed.

Slash and Duff cannot legally stop Axl from playing anything from UYI live and vice versa, unless it was specifically written in a contract. And if they were going to do that, I'm sure they would have included the entire catalog, not just the UYI era music.

Izzy didn't join VR b/c he didn't want to deal with a frontman. He played some concerts with VR on their tour however.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

The “minor additions” are new liner notes, drum tracks by Frank Ferrer and some Pitman voodoo. Izzy was secretly recording since 2004. He co-wrote some of the songs on Chinese Democracy and will officially re-join Guns next year along with the release of the first single. There will be three guitar players all sharing rhyhtm and lead parts.

Bumble recorded for the album to give him the impression he is "on board", but he will suffer the same fate as Merck. There is no shredding on the album - no Bumblefoot, no Buckethead, nothing like it, TWAT solo is completely reworked and sounds a lot more blues now.

If the album isn’t out in March, I will leak it myfuckinself.

Happy holidays everyone.

ill buy that for a dollar :book:

Edited by Frozen Inferno

Well, the person has declined to provide a source - even confidentially through pms.

As a result, the thread will be closed.

We go to great lengths to ensure the info and news that we post on the forum is accurate and reliable. This thread doesn't fit that criteria since the information isn't backed up by any kind of source. Any random attention-seeker can make statements on a forum without a source, and we don't allow it here.

If the poster changes his mind and decides to offer a reliable source, the thread will be re-opened.

Until then - *locked*