So with no shows in the new year....

gnfnr2006

How long will it be till we hear from GNR/Uncle Axl?

Do you think we'll get a single, HD ad or music video first?

We'll get a single before we a get a music video as that will be better promotion and easier. It's between a single or HD ad, I think a single.

I think Axl finally realizes time is running out, although we all know we will buy this album no matter when it comes out depite what some may say... He realizes it is time to unleash this album upon thee, he has decided to get that donw now instead of performing live, I agree spend the time getting the album to the proper people to get it out. I just hope March is the word, cause that would be great!

Gunsguy

If Izzy is back in the picture in some capacity, it gives me a lot more faith in both the quality and the release date for the album.

It would be great if Izzy was back in GN'R as an official member and creative force! I mean, since he left GN'R hasn't released anything original more than "Oh My God". :rolleyes:

But chances are that we won't.Note that it's only a tentative release date.I'm 100% sure the album won't come in march,the fans will prolly think march is the date since it indicates that but I bet the asshole fans will point out that it's a ''release date'' not a certain date and that we assumed wrong when we thought march is the right date and that's going to be the excuse for Axl not finishing the album in march.Pathetic.

Would be great to see a modern music vid from Guns that features the 'new' members heavily. It would be the best way to introduce them to casual fans and they've been around a long time despite the use of 'new' in their description. It's time to see their faces in a Guns Video.

I think Axl finally realizes time is running out, although we all know we will buy this album no matter when it comes out depite what some may say... He realizes it is time to unleash this album upon thee, he has decided to get that donw now instead of performing live, I agree spend the time getting the album to the proper people to get it out. I just hope March is the word, cause that would be great!

Gunsguy

I agree,at least Axl has issued a statement (whether actually penned by him or not) acknowledging the situation.

Something was clearly going wrong and many people could sense it..I could sense it.It reflected at the shows and a lot of people picked up on it.The last Toronto concert was the first time ever that I've had to drop my guard and post constructive criticism in my review of the show.Things were clearly going amiss and despite the fantastic claims that the crowd was roaring all night long...they weren't.

The Toronto 06 gig was the tamest Guns show I've EVER seen,from the band right down to the crowd.

Axl's statement "don't play too loud,this side is trying to take a nap" spoke volumes.

I've been a huge supporter of Axl over the years,always finding reason in his explanation of events...but it wasn't until the Toronto GnR show this year that it became crystal clear to me that they have to get this cd out soon or this ship is going to sink.

The encouraging news is Axl seems to have conceeded that very fact,and that has (at this point) reassured me.

I too hope March is the word,and now with reasonable explanation being offered...there's every reason to think it will be.