CHI DEM, greatest hits tour, etc......

iaintthefirst

looking at all of your topics, and reading all these comments made me wanna laugh.....

I used to be a huge GnR fan - wow...i really, really loved them. Went to many of their concerts, had always all the updates, etc... But after 1993 everything changed, and it will be like that - no matter what.

when it started back in 2002 - i was laughing, 'cause they really looked like a bunch of clowns, and when i went to the concert i was really embarrassed for them - honestly. By the way - Axl admitted that by himself to Kurt Louder on MTv, that 2002 - was a big catastrophy.

then for 4 years we could see few notes about Axl and his musicians, that pretty much nothing was going on. Then blaming Buckethead's leaving the band for the album delay... PLEASE !!!!!!!

And now when the year is almost over, when Axl started the whole process of bringing back the band to life again with concerts and empty promises, we ( i mean fans) are still with NOTHING !!!!

Here are some of mine personal thought - would like to share them with all of you, and see possible comments.

First of all - the mix of people in the band - WTF ???? Three guitar players???? Two piano players??? Why Axl didn't hire the whole orchestra?????

Glorifing Finck as the best guitar player ever.... PLEASE !!!!! Finck dosen't really know what the guitar is for, and fucked up all the guitar parts - during the summer concerts. I dont know about the new stuff, so... cant really say anything.

Second of all - all this chinese democrasy tour was a big mistake too - no mentioning the new album whatsoever - for me it was more like "greatest hits" tour, with some hints of what may happen soon, and their headline song should be - "Yesterday" - honestly, cause the words fit so good to the whole story.

Plus being at few concerts got that feeling it's too much Roses, and just few Guns left..... which is sad

And last but not least - my theory of the new album...

I think Axl want to gets closer with the releasing date to Velvet Rovolver's new album, so they can compete what is better....

Actually i can bet my ass this is gonna be so true...

Let me know what you guys think of that

Sincerely

I ain't the first

looking at all of your topics, and reading all these comments made me wanna laugh.....

I used to be a huge GnR fan - wow...i really, really loved them. Went to many of their concerts, had always all the updates, etc... But after 1993 everything changed, and it will be like that - no matter what.

when it started back in 2002 - i was laughing, 'cause they really looked like a bunch of clowns, and when i went to the concert i was really embarrassed for them - honestly. By the way - Axl admitted that by himself to Kurt Louder on MTv, that 2002 - was a big catastrophy.

then for 4 years we could see few notes about Axl and his musicians, that pretty much nothing was going on. Then blaming Buckethead's leaving the band for the album delay... PLEASE !!!!!!!

And now when the year is almost over, when Axl started the whole process of bringing back the band to life again with concerts and empty promises, we ( i mean fans) are still with NOTHING !!!!

Here are some of mine personal thought - would like to share them with all of you, and see possible comments.

First of all - the mix of people in the band - WTF ???? Three guitar players???? Two piano players??? Why Axl didn't hire the whole orchestra?????

Glorifing Finck as the best guitar player ever.... PLEASE !!!!! Finck dosen't really know what the guitar is for, and fucked up all the guitar parts - during the summer concerts. I dont know about the new stuff, so... cant really say anything.

Second of all - all this chinese democrasy tour was a big mistake too - no mentioning the new album whatsoever - for me it was more like "greatest hits" tour, with some hints of what may happen soon, and their headline song should be - "Yesterday" - honestly, cause the words fit so good to the whole story.

Plus being at few concerts got that feeling it's too much Roses, and just few Guns left..... which is sad

I think Axl want to gets closer with the releasing date to Velvet Rovolver's new album, so they can compete what is better....

Sincerely

I ain't the first

And not the last ;)

Get used to it..

Sincerely

I ain't the first

dear noob,

fuck off

comprende?

<sarcasm>

Yes I hate guns n' roses too. That's why I decided to join a Guns n' Roses forum

</sarcasm>

Seriously though, we get it, you think the new band sucks. But it's what's there and that's the way it is.

You're raving like a kid though.

good post

this topics a waste of internet air, lock already

Sincerely

I ain't the first

dear noob,

fuck off

comprende?

Hey noob, how about you fuck off too? Capiche? December 14??

This dude has alot of good points, that some of you brown nosed Axl ass-kissers don't want to admit.

Last bording call for the train to 1992..

My trip should be rather short since I'm only 1 year away in 1991...though I must admit I'm not going to like the overproduced 12-person band they toured with that year...when's the train to '93 scheduled to come in?

hey George glass - i think we're on the same level - just grown out of this whole bullshit!!!

By the way - I think in 2007 the leading song should be "14 years" -

...14 years of silence

14 years of pain...

14 years that have gone forever

and I'll never have again...

am I not right?????

I ain't the first

hey George glass - i think we're on the same level - just grown out of this whole bullshit!!!

By the way - I think in 2007 the leading song should be "14 years" -

...14 years of silence

14 years of pain...

14 years that have gone forever

and I'll never have again...

am I not right?????

I ain't the first

Yeah I mean I'm curious to see what the new record will sound like, because I don't dislike some of the new songs, but man 10+ years and a band of unknown's? Not really GNR if you ask me.

Sincerely

I ain't the first

Your comment about the 2002 tour being "a catastrophe"..... NO SHIT!!! That's common sense, did Axl have to tell you that himself? Quit your bitchin, this year was a great year for Gun's N' Roses. Add something new to the group that hasn't been posted hundreds of times, or you're going to get the STFU NOOB comments galore.

Sincerely

I ain't the first

Your comment about the 2002 tour being "a catastrophe"..... NO SHIT!!! That's common sense, did Axl have to tell you that himself? Quit your bitchin, this year was a great year for Gun's N' Roses. Add something new to the group that hasn't been posted hundreds of times, or you're going to get the STFU NOOB comments galore.

Shut the Fuck Up, You Fuckn Noob. Go suck your grandmothers penis.

Sincerely

I ain't the first

dear noob,

fuck off

comprende?

Hey noob, how about you fuck off too? Capiche? December 14??

This dude has alot of good points, that some of you brown nosed Axl ass-kissers don't want to admit.

Last bording call for the train to 1992..

My trip should be rather short since I'm only 1 year away in 1991...though I must admit I'm not going to like the overproduced 12-person band they toured with that year...when's the train to '93 scheduled to come in?

PLEASE! Stop quoting what you hear other people say. You werent there. I love this new version, but you kids will NEVER get to experience the gnr we grew up on, and that is ashame. I seen them in Pittsburgh stadium, packed full! That "overproduced" show was the best that I have ever seen. Sure, I will admit it, Axl and this band sound tighter, his voice actually might be better, and he looks healthier. But no bootleg of these shows can ever bring the experience to you.

Are you for real?

What exactly were you laughing at in 2002? Buckethead looked like a clown, yes. But he's not in thet band. So who else looked like a clown?

What empty promises did Axl make to us in 2006?

And we are left with nothing??? I guess the fact that right now I'm listening to a CD that has eight leaked tracks on it, and that I just saw them in concert and it was AMAZING shows that they didn't leave ME with nothing.

Who are YOU to question who Axl hired in HIS band? Should he phone up ex-fans like yourself and get YOUR opinion on how many guitar players he should have in his band?

Fans who have seen GnR in concert are ones hailing Finck has being an awesome guitar player. NOBODY is saying he's the best ever. Why Slash fans continually accuse people of doing that is beyond me.

But saying that finck doesn't know what the guitar is for . . . just shows your ignorance.

This tour was a mistake??? Funny, great ticket sales and the majority of reviews have been excellent. How do you call that a mistake?

The only intelligent thing you say in your post is that Axl maybe waiting to release CD at the same time as VR's liberated, so the two albums can compete against each other. I actually agree with you on this. VR fans should be worried though.

Course, after Chinese Democracy blows Liberated away . . . . all we're gonna hear is "it's just cuz of the name" blah, blah, blah.

Sincerely

I ain't the first

Shut the Fuck Up, You Fuckn Noob. Go suck your grandmothers penis.

I may be a noob in this forum because I haven't contributed to the forum in replies or posts, but I've been visiting this forum for about a year now. Reading all the updates and getting my dose of GNR news from my fellow Guns N' Roses fans. That's what this forum is all about. I'm not trying to make any enemies in this forum but making redundant posts about the 2002 is getting old. Lets be happy with what we have right now in GNR; maybe down the road there will be a reunion (highly doubt it though). I'm hoping that the new GNR album will come out March 6th. Fingers crossed. Again, just trying to fit in the group and just stating my opinion.

Are you for real?

What exactly were you laughing at in 2002? Buckethead looked like a clown, yes. But he's not in thet band. So who else looked like a clown?

What empty promises did Axl make to us in 2006?

And we are left with nothing??? I guess the fact that right now I'm listening to a CD that has eight leaked tracks on it, and that I just saw them in concert and it was AMAZING shows that they didn't leave ME with nothing.

Who are YOU to question who Axl hired in HIS band? Should he phone up ex-fans like yourself and get YOUR opinion on how many guitar players he should have in his band?

Fans who have seen GnR in concert are ones hailing Finck has being an awesome guitar player. NOBODY is saying he's the best ever. Why Slash fans continually accuse people of doing that is beyond me.

But saying that finck doesn't know what the guitar is for . . . just shows your ignorance.

This tour was a mistake??? Funny, great ticket sales and the majority of reviews have been excellent. How do you call that a mistake?

The only intelligent thing you say in your post is that Axl maybe waiting to release CD at the same time as VR's liberated, so the two albums can compete against each other. I actually agree with you on this. VR fans should be worried though.

Course, after Chinese Democracy blows Liberated away . . . . all we're gonna hear is "it's just cuz of the name" blah, blah, blah.

Yeah! Everything he just said. My only question, why does slash always have to be brought like that? Slash Fans? Is there anyone on this board who just likes gnr? I mean, if you like gnr, than you like axl, slash, duff, adler, matt, izzy, dizzy, brain, finck, fortus, bbf, and whoever else there is. Dont compare. what are you really comparing anyway? The concert is made up mainly of old hits, slash's music, so of course he plays it better, he wrote it. But, I also like the giutar work in better and TWAT.

Sincerely

I ain't the first

dear noob,

fuck off

comprende?

He's been here longer than you.

iaintthefirst, you make a few valid points. Like this being a hits tour. Its all about nostalgia with this band. Too scared to release an album.

I'm so tired of hearing all these new guys come in here and bitch and whine about the new band. Y'know what.. maybe it isn't slash or duff.. but these guys can play the shit out of the older material and in my opinion added a whole new dimension to it. I for one prefer most of the new "old" material. and when the album does come out, maybe it won't be as amazing as afd or illusions but from what i've heard I believe it's right up there along with it. and every song on it will go onto my comp under GnR... it's time to quit the bitching and thumbsucking and open your eyes, new time, new band and there aint a damn thing you can do about it. stupid to argue and go on about this stupid shit