UK Guns N' Roses

I am sure these guys will have got a mention on this section before coz they are so good but couldn't find them on the first few pages so thought I'd mention them!

I saw UK Guns N' Roses in early '06 and they were fantastic - the guy who is Axl has clearly watched all the DVD's more than I have (which is saying something) and has Axl's every move and maybe more importantly attitude and sound down to a T and Slash's guitar playing is out of this world - every solo is spot on. That's not to overlook the other guys, who although they weren't as striking as Axl and Slash and maybe didn't look quite as good, they still did a Stella job and I would recommend seeing these guys to anybody who gets the chance.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to see the proper GN'R as I was only 13 at the end of the UYI tours and only really got in to them towards the very end and having seen these guys and subsequently seeing the new GN'R in San Francisco last September, I can only imagine the excitement I would have felt at a proper GN'R show!!!

check them out at http://www.ukgunsnroses.com

from my town. on their myspace page they got a vieo of them preforming with Steven Adler, i used to have lessons off the guitarist and the drummer lives up the road from me mate

excelent seen em live 4 times gets better with each time

some of their tour dates

February

Saturday 3rd, The Empire, 40-42 Botanic Avenue, Belfast, 02890 249276

Saturday 10th, The Tackeroo, Bracken Close, Hednesford, nr Cannock, 01543 423124

March

Saturday 17th, Beacon Court Tavern, Canterbury Street, Gillingham, 01634 853186

Saturday 24th, The Diamond, 47 Stoney Street, Sutton-in-Ashfield, 01623 456617

April

Saturday 7th, The Mill Arts Centre, Spiceball Park, Banbury, 01295 279002

Saturday 14th, Rock Cafe 2000, Mill Race Lane, Stourbridge, 01384 390918

Saturday 28th, Carling Academy 2, 11-13 Hotham Street, Liverpool, 01517 073200

Edited by ssiscool