That song what Nirvana covered...

Dagg3r

Ah it was Bowie of course... not The Doors. Thanks.

The song i was looking for was David Bowie - The Man Who Sold The World

Quite possibly Nirvana's only song that doesn't bore the living shit out of me.

agreed. even though it bores me slightly more than bowie's version :sleeper:

Ah it was Bowie of course... not The Doors. Thanks.

The song i was looking for was David Bowie - The Man Who Sold The World

Quite possibly Nirvana's only song that doesn't bore the living shit out of me.

agreed. even though it bores me slightly more than bowie's version :sleeper:

bowie and nirvana's versions of those songs are fucking stellar! then again bowie and nirvana are two of my faves.....

if you like the acoustic nirvana version of that tune, you should search around for the electric version they played on their last tour. a little more rock and very cool....

Nirvana was and epic,great band..a bunch of fuckers of shit like to diss this fantastic band just because our lovely Axl Rose had a "fight" with krist and kurt..years later Axl weared a nirvana cap and told how he liked that band.

Axl wore the hat, until he burned it at a live show.

I like Nirvana. I have every cd the put out. But I think they are a little overrated.

Edited by F*ck Fear

Nirvana was and epic,great band..a bunch of fuckers of shit like to diss this fantastic band just because our lovely Axl Rose had a "fight" with krist and kurt..years later Axl weared a nirvana cap and told how he liked that band.

Axl wore the hat, until he burned it at a live show.

I like Nirvana. I have every cd the put out. But I think they are a little overrated.

burned it huh? how very middle east of him ;) go axl!

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Jan 25 2007, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Actually I dislike nirvane and kirk because of his massive ego and boring songs...

ego is a human condition, we all have one. and name one lead singer that dont. its a prerquisite to get up in front of that many people to have a massive ego.

Edited by frankwhite

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Jan 25 2007, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Actually I dislike nirvane and kirk because of his massive ego and boring songs...

ego is a human condition, we all have one. and name one lead singer that dont. its a prerquisite to get up in front of that many people to have a massive ego.

But his ego was soo over the top. Even on his death bed, the quotes from that letter that I read make me sick. Anyhows, there really isn't any point in argueing over a dead man, my opinion is not going to change, and yours probably won't either, so we'll agree to disagree...

What the fuck happened there?... :huh:

Edited by mr.b

Kirk?

yes kirk, kirk of nirvane you dumb shit :rolleyes:

Actually its a joke a few of us have, kirk cocaine if you would. I know damn well what his bloody name is, god only knows I live with the biggest nirvana freak ever. And it is endless blabbing. So ya, I suppose I should have said someting about it but since I have used it so many times on his forum and in this section I didn't see the need, sorry...