What happened to Gunsguy?

TrixAreForKids

May I ask why Gunsguy is such a reliable source?

He's not. However, looking at his track record he's not the kind of person to lie about something this special. I haven't seen him around which leads me to believe he has been discouraged somehow.

i wondered too where he is ..cause i want to know what was said ..can any tell me what went down?

GunsGuy..... :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Don't make me laugh.... oops too late.

He's a familiar character on this board, and when it comes to making up a story that's not him.

What I find interesting is that he mentioned that more people know about the "event" and aren't speaking. It would be crappy to leave somebody out there to get crapped on when you knew he was right.

GunsGuy..... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Don't make me laugh.... oops too late.

He's a familiar character on this board, and when it comes to making up a story that's not him.

What I find interesting is that he mentioned that more people know about the "event" and aren't speaking. It would be crappy to leave somebody out there to get crapped on when you knew he was right.

Yes it is actualy. When he started his own GNR site he told everyone he had "The General" leak. Pf course he didn't and his site is now offline.

A8R

GunsGuy is realy cool and friendly he just isant the person to BS. and never has...........

But Friday is tommorow...I geus by midnight tomoz im geusing there still will be no sign of him, his reputation will then be destroyed.

Well...let's hope something happens tomorrow for his sake and the rest of the worlds.

Cross your fingers for perhaps the first single of CD. rock3

Edited by TrixAreForKids