Futuresex/lovesounds

Guest Metatron

Guest Jack_the_ripper

So I know I'll probably be burned for liking this album, but my gf made me listen to it, and its actually unlike alot of the stuff out there, and is an easy listen. The song that I'm enjoying the most is what goes around comes around, a song in which Justin Timberlake burns britney spears pretty bad... Gotta love celebrity fights.

Yeah, it's a cool album.

And there's simply no need to be ashamed of liking Justin Timberlake. The bloke is a fuckin' champ - just look at what he's achieved recently:

- Nailed Brit's when she was hot, but dumped her before she turned to fat white trash.

- Released a great album, with a killer first single.

- Dumped that ugly whore, Cameron Diaz.

- Nailed Scarlett Johansson

- Nailed Jessica Biel

Now would it have been nice if he had asked for my permission to fuck those last two women that I already had my eye on? Yes, but I still gotta respect the man.

I just have a phobia with JT--you couldn't pay me to listen to one of his albums. But I agree with DF that any dude that bags Scarlett Johansson deserves MUCHO respect.

Also gotta say that Timberlake was incredibly good on SNL. More acting/comedic talent than musical talent from the very little I've heard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Yeah, it's a cool album.

And there's simply no need to be ashamed of liking Justin Timberlake. The bloke is a fuckin' champ - just look at what he's achieved recently:

- Nailed Brit's when she was hot, but dumped her before she turned to fat white trash.

- Released a great album, with a killer first single.

- Dumped that ugly whore, Cameron Diaz.

- Nailed Scarlett Johansson

- Nailed Jessica Biel

Now would it have been nice if he had asked for my permission to fuck those last two women that I already had my eye on? Yes, but I still gotta respect the man.

Cameron's been back in the tabloids because of this whole Justin break-up -- and she looks really awful! <_<

When "The Mask" came out in 1994, she was absolutely stunning. But she really conformed herself to Hollywood - she became way too skinny, she dropped her whole exotic looks in the process (why on earth did she dye her hair black?), etc.

She looks nothing like she did then. It's really sad to see that.

On topic, I like the album, but mostly just that one song. It reminds me a bit of Prince, and Prince is cool.

Would you listen to yourselves?! you're all biggin up an ex member of N Sync!

He may be cool to like now, but im not havin it. No fucking way! :confused:

Gonna be honest, my oppion isn't gonna change when a guy with Billy Joe Armstrong tells me about music credibility. Justin's got more talent than Billy ever has. Just because he's music isn't my taste doesn't make him untalented.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
You have the right to like him.

I personnaly think that there's a big lack of originality just like every artist in this category

You should know that all music nowadays is jsut a copy of some bigger and better artist... so that can be said about most mainstream bands/performers/musicians.

I just have a phobia with JT--you couldn't pay me to listen to one of his albums. But I agree with DF that any dude that bags Scarlett Johansson deserves MUCHO respect.

Also gotta say that Timberlake was incredibly good on SNL. More acting/comedic talent than musical talent from the very little I've heard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

I like Justin as a singer, but I really think he should give it up to join the cast of SNL full time. Each time he has been on he makes that show a thousand times better! And that clip is definitely one of if not "the" funniest of the last decade.

Would you listen to yourselves?! you're all biggin up an ex member of N Sync!

He may be cool to like now, but im not havin it. No fucking way! :confused:

Gonna be honest, my oppion isn't gonna change when a guy with Billy Joe Armstrong tells me about music credibility. Justin's got more talent than Billy ever has. Just because he's music isn't my taste doesn't make him untalented.

Oh just do one will ya?! this thread has absolutely nothing to do with Green Day. I mean, i guess i should change the damn pic, it is pretty old, but im keeping it now just for the principle and to annoy people. I mean do i come onto a thread about Justin Timberlake and tell you that wrestling is staged and it sucks?! no?! cause it does, so there! :tongue2: