What does 0% mean?

Lone Sal Bug

yeah. Ive had this for a verry long time now, I dident know what it ment other then the obvious "Warning" and I still dont...thats it. how dose it go? how do i get rid of it??

I realise i must of broken the rules some how and I regret doing so. but i cant remember doing anything too bad..hmm. so..yeh just wondering about this thing. Im not too knolegeable about this thingy Im not a member on other forums this is my first infact. I have tryied to find some were anything about it, but i couldent. Ive went through alot of pages trying to find some info.........No doubt somone will give me a link now you watch.

anyone help sort a spark out of his confusion?!

Edited by Spark the determination

Everyone starts with a warning of 0% - it means you've received zero warnings. Everyone has the tracker, but only yourself and mods can see your own.

If you recieve a warning, your tracker will move up 10% (or more, depending on what you do to get one).

So yeah - in short, nothing to worry about. 0% makes you squeaky clean. ;)

Everyone starts with a warning of 0% - it means you've received zero warnings. Everyone has the tracker, but only yourself and mods can see your own.

If you recieve a warning, your tracker will move up 10% (or more, depending on what you do to get one).

So yeah - in short, nothing to worry about. 0% makes you squeaky clean. ;)

ahhhh thats soo cool thank you for telling. I feel rarther silly now macking a thread an all but

Squeaky the Determination feels no more guilt or confusion :lol:

Edited by Spark the determination