A YOUTUBE of my band ATOMICA

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to Make or Break. Really good song, but I think the verse is a bit weak. The refrain, the intro and the guitar solo are cool, though. ;)

EDIT:

Man, I can't get that chorus out of my head.

"You say it's make or break, but we'll never take you higher..." rock3

Edited by Iceman24

I listened to Make or Break. Really good song, but I think the verse is a bit weak. The refrain, the intro and the guitar solo are cool, though. ;)

EDIT:

Haha thanks dude! Yeh i'm not too fussed about that song to be honest. My favourites are Dirty Vendetta, Get Free an Psycho Lover. But you can't really here much of Pyscho. Just the intro. But Thanks anyway!!

EDIT:

Haha thanks dude! Yeh i'm not too fussed about that song to be honest. My favourites are Dirty Vendetta, Get Free an Psycho Lover. But you can't really here much of Pyscho. Just the intro. But Thanks anyway!!

Haven't listened to the other songs, yet. But I have to put "Make Or Break" on my iPod. It's so catchy. Since I heard it, I was like all the time singing this one. :Prock3

EDIT:

Haven't listened to the other songs, yet. But I have to put "Make Or Break" on my iPod. It's so catchy. Since I heard it, I was like all the time singing this one. :Prock3

Haha thanks dude! What you think of the other songs?

EDIT:

Haha thanks dude! What you think of the other songs?

Dirty Vendetta sounds cool, too, although, I can't really judge it, because the quality isn't that good.

Psycho Lover has a good intro.

Ain't that a bitch sounds quite nice, too, allthough I think this song misses a really good chorus.

Back In The Saddle has a cool intro and I like this song.

Get Free is okay, allthough, to be honest, it doesn't blow me away. I also don't like the singers voice in it. But the guitar work is nice. You're guitarist is really good.

The best song for me is definitely Make or Break. ;)

But I noticed something, I think, the verses of your songs are always a bit similar. Don't know if it is because I only listened to the other songs once. But anyway, good band you have there, I'm going to add you on myspace. ;)

Yeh, well, i play everythin like. So i'm playin bass in this band cos they didn't like my singin. But i don't care i'm enjoying bass an have bought myself a Epiphone Gothic Thunderbird which sounds BOSS

BAH! I knew i should never have shown you my bass!

think im gonna get the Epiphone Blackbird whenever its released as a back up

Yeh, well, i play everythin like. So i'm playin bass in this band cos they didn't like my singin. But i don't care i'm enjoying bass an have bought myself a Epiphone Gothic Thunderbird which sounds BOSS

Haha it's a beast i must admit. But i wanted the normal Thunderbird but they didn't have them in store and i needed a bass so i grabbed the Gothic for a nice £269! Bargain i think

I remember a really long time ago, when SlashsSnakepit.Org was still up, I saw this band's site on "fan music" on Slash's website, I checked it out and listened to a song, I think it was called "Get Away" at least the chorus was something like"gotta get away, gotta get away" and I just loved this song! had completely forgotten about this band til I saw this thread though.

cool that you're in the band

EDIT: I'm sorry, is this band called Atomica or Dirty Vendetta? maybe just one of your songs are called Dirty Vendetta, then you're not the same band I was talking about... I saw a band called Dirty Vendetta :D

Edited by Revolver

Haha it's a beast i must admit. But i wanted the normal Thunderbird but they didn't have them in store and i needed a bass so i grabbed the Gothic for a nice £269! Bargain i think

if you want it to sound better dude, wack the dial on the right as you look down totally off with the other two at full, then stick some fatter strings on it. it stops it from losing the bottom end when you start going up the frets