Bryan Adams

Paula McKagan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may be. But Bryan is more fun. Ryan is not relevant to the discussion of Bryan at all, though I do know he (Ryan) gets a little pissy if someone confuses him with Bryan. Poor guy. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, there are a lot of better artists than BA. That's not at issue here.

Edited by KBear

I don't remember if I posted this before or not, sorry if I repeat........

I always thought his Into The Fire album was underrated, Hearts On Fire, Victim Of Love,

Heat Of The Night, Into The Fire are great songs......but that's not all...get this, there is so much more!!! Rebel, Native Son, Another Day, Rememberence, Only The Strong Survive, and Home Again....if I left one out...."Please Forgive Me"

Yeah, Into the Fire is his best work. It's solid from start to finish. There is just no filler, but Adams could always crank out catchy songs like it was nothing. He added some social commentary to his lyrics, then when the album didn't do as well as Reckless he unfortunately abandoned that direction (though it led to one hell of a fun album). I remember Adams saying that he wanted to make songs that his fans loved as the reason for going back to the more superficial themes.

Anyways, this song (called Never Let Go) is kind of reminiscent of Into the Fire. It was on some album soundtrack from 2006, and I didn't know about it until he performed it last week. The studio version is a little overblown, but with just him and the acoustic guitar it was really great, one of the highlights of the concert IMO. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-u3rq7Pqq8

Edited by KBear