Dec 05 Tallinn, Estonia

Dec 07 Helsinki, Finland

Dec 08 St.Petersburg, Russia

Dec 10 Moscow, Russia

nice,Tallinn,hopefully here I come :)

• 3 weeks later...
Ryan Adams > Bryan Adams.

who?

Ryan Adams is the best singer/songwriter of this decade imo and by far the most prolific, hes the best. Check out heartbreaker and gold if u wana get into him, the guys fuking amazing in my opinion. I cant wait till the box set at the end of the year, iv already got 48 hours and the suicide handbook but its gonna be great to able to get my hands on completed versions of these albums.

• 2 months later...

the show was really good,there is just something about this guy,it doesn't matter that he is on stage,he still has the image of an average Joe,definitely a better show than Aerosmith or Ozzy were.

In other news,the new single "I Thought I'd Seen Everything" will be released on the 28th

Im not exactly a fan , i mean most of his music doesnt really touchs me ....but the way i see to the kind of music he seems to like to sing he is perfect and has talent for it .

I like "everything i do " , summer of 69, Please forgive me.

I saw him live once , he is good live ....he is what you would expect sings well , and gives a soft performance but manages to get the public into the feeling of the songs . people sing and dance along ...

• 1 year later...

Yeah, bumping an old thread.

Saw Adams last night at Massey Hall, a small theatre venue here in Toronto. Cool show. It was all acoustic, just Adams with his guitar and someone on piano. Bryan interacted a lot with the crowd, telling stories about when he toured back in the early '80s and early '90s, his run-ins with fans, etc. One thing about Adams is that live he sounds pretty much the way he sounds on his albums, and for a guy who is 50 years old he sounds pretty much the way he did at 25. He poked fun at himself too, singing Please Forgive Me with a country twang that had the crowd laughing.

He doesn't get much respect but Adams is my biggest guilty pleasure, and it was fun to see him put on a show you'd normally not see. The small venue, acoustic arrangement of the music, great playing/singing, and amazing sound at Massey Hall was a treat.

Here's an example of what he's doing this tour: