Which is the most overrated band of the last times?

Gallagher Rose

Which is the most overrated band of the last times?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickelback deffinately, they're just plain out crap. I'd say My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy aren't even rated, they're just terrible.

The Strokes are amazing and one of my favourite bands ever.

I'd say U2 aswell, but that Window in the Sky (called something like that) song is amazing

Edited by pain cake

U2 over reated? Are you fucking kidding me?

They are the most important and diverse band in the last 20 years.

All I can say is go listen to War, Joshua Tree, and Achung and actually take the time to read the lyrics and see what those songs mean.

Each of them are very different records and come from such different places that you might even wonder if its even the same band.

They have only made 1 "bad" album, and that would be pop. Other than that each is a masterpiece.

The Edge and Bono will be just as legendary of a duo as Page and Plant or Tyler and Perry when all is said and done. rock3

U2 over reated? Are you fucking kidding me?

They are the most important and diverse band in the last 20 years.

All I can say is go listen to War, Joshua Tree, and Achung and actually take the time to read the lyrics and see what those songs mean.

Each of them are very different records and come from such different places that you might even wonder if its even the same band.

They have only made 1 "bad" album, and that would be pop. Other than that each is a masterpiece.

The Edge and Bono will be just as legendary of a duo as Page and Plant or Tyler and Perry when all is said and done. rock3

I had War and The Joshua Tree and only liked three or four songs on either one. I do, however, like Achtung Baby and Zooropa.

But in the last few years, they have become overrated.

And I agree with one of the earlier posts about "Window in the Skies". Brilliant.

Edited by luciusfunk

I'll say U2.

They're considered one of the best bands ever, something that i don't really understand or agree with

Same here.

The rest of those bands have more than their fair-share of detractors (Nickelback is popular with the teen and pop music crowd, but I rarely come across a rock fan who likes them), but U2 is the only one that is stupendously overrated by the general populace.