New Forum Area? For the B.S.?

Gunzen

Anyone who thinks he bullshit conspiracy theories, second/third/fourth hand unsubstantiated speculation that fuels this site is true, is really not thinking too clearly. And it is actually counterproductive, cause it puts a negative spin on good things i.e. World Tour, Regular Updates etc.

We don't know shit about the inner working of GNR, and that is just the way it is. In this day and age of media coverage, voyeurism, and reality TV, it seems we are almost entitled to this GNR info. But we aren't, and we just don't know. The sooner you guys realize that it is better to judge/criticize what we do know; i.e. songs we've heard, shows we have attended, and actual occurrences which HAVE happened, the better off we all are.

Acting like we know what is going on is just fruitless/a waste of time. It is almost embarrassing to see a thread go on for pages on end with statement based on nothing. I suggest a "Non Substantiated Theory Page" Call it Area 51, or X Files or some bullshit. I dont mind it, but it shouldnt be littered amongst the REAL info, and opinions which are based on facts and genuine opinions.

I think my favorite is the threads that start with "Well, the record company wouldnt......" Heh, that one kills me, how many of us have seen GNR's actual contract??? Or actually seen the receipts for their album expenses?<-- which everyone claims to know based on??? Rolling Stone? If you can get a hotel suite on road games added to your contract like Barry Zito did, or trips to Disneyland on Walt Disney's company jet added to Kevin Brown's (Dodgers) contract etc, ANYTHING can be on their contract. Yet so many people seems to speak for the record company. Like their is a standard contract. I have been in business for 15 years, and their is no such thing.

Anyway, this isn't a rant, am not upset or anything., I am just noticing lately since there isn't anything else to bitch about since GNR is now updating regularly as promised and going on tour people are just getting more restless for drama. The CD will come out (if ever) when it comes out, and making up stories is just a fucking waste of time and a drag. Lighten up, and lets enjoy the band. Just a thought.

Anyone who thinks he bullshit conspiracy theories, second/third/fourth hand unsubstantiated speculation that fuels this site is true, is really not thinking too clearly. And it is actually counterproductive, cause it puts a negative spin on good things i.e. World Tour, Regular Updates etc. ..

Gunzen - this is a GNR discussion forum, where people come to express their views and opinions. If you don't like reading opinions that differ from your own, then perhaps a forum isn't the best place for you.

We don't allow people to post unsubstantiated or unsourced rumors. Those are deleted.

However, we do allow people to post their opinions on the music, the tour, Axl's behavior, or almost anything else band-related. We don't censor people's views if they follow forum rules, and we don't censor published news - even if you personally don't like that "news."

Also, please stop reposting this rant thread over and over again. It doesn't belong in the GNR "news" section. This is why it was moved to the Support section.

Anyone who thinks he bullshit conspiracy theories, second/third/fourth hand unsubstantiated speculation that fuels this site is true, is really not thinking too clearly. And it is actually counterproductive, cause it puts a negative spin on good things i.e. World Tour, Regular Updates etc. ..

Gunzen - this is a GNR discussion forum, where people come to express their views and opinions. If you don't like reading opinions that differ from your own, then perhaps a forum isn't the best place for you.

We don't allow people to post unsubstantiated or unsourced rumors. Those are deleted.

However, we do allow people to post their opinions on the music, the tour, Axl's behavior, or almost anything else band-related. We don't censor people's views if they follow forum rules, and we don't censor published news - even if you personally don't like that "news."

Also, please stop reposting this rant thread over and over again. It doesn't belong in the GNR "news" section. This is why it was moved to the Support section.

that was my opinon, can you read???