will guns have more aussie dates if they sell out

Charlierose

well most of the presale tickets have gone in most states already, so when the general public get the rest do u reckon guns will announce more dates especially in sydney and melbourne.

yeah presale is sold out in melb except for upper silver. Look at how the dates are spaced out......it will sell out and u will see a second concert for sure.....

yeah presale is sold out in melb except for upper silver.

If this is the case, how come I can order Gold Reserve tickets on Preferred Seating's website right now?

visa preferred must get a certain amount of tickets aswell, through ticketek they are sold out until they put more out on the 26th for the general public.

Edited by Axl-rocks

If this is the case, how come I can order Gold Reserve tickets on Preferred Seating's website right now?

visa preferred must get a certain amount of tickets aswell, through ticketek they are sold out until they put more out on the 26th for the general public.

Its $200 a ticket I would consider buying seats but they dont give you the exact location

GNR fans should think about that site if they want floor tickets

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Its $200 a ticket I would consider buying seats but they dont give you the exact location

yeah general admission gold means the floor (standing) and reserved gold means the gold seating, I have gotten tickets from them before at other concerts and I have gotten really good seats near the stage.

yeah general admission gold means the floor (standing) and reserved gold means the gold seating, I have gotten tickets from them before at other concerts and I have gotten really good seats near the stage.

im fussy i want the best seats lol how close did you get first second row?

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Hmm, well I'm lining up at Ticketek next Thursday anyway, so either way I'll have a gold seat ticket and a gold mosh ticket.

Now the only decision to make is do I wanna watch from a really good view in a seat or risk it and try and push my way to the front of the stage?

Hmm, well I'm lining up at Ticketek next Thursday anyway, so either way I'll have a gold seat ticket and a gold mosh ticket.

Now the only decision to make is do I wanna watch from a really good view in a seat or risk it and try and push my way to the front of the stage?

go the mosh pitt it will be heaps better