Have a go at this dick - Aussie GNR tickets on ebay

MEG79S

WOW, check out the price he is asking...

$1400 for 4 gold ga tickets....

Tickets

what a dick, give them to real fans.

i'd say anyone willing to spend 1,400$ to see gnr would be a real fan. i don;t think your casual greatest hits type fan would shell out that kind of cash for a 2 hour set.

Tickets

i'd say anyone willing to spend 1,400$ to see gnr would be a real fan. i don;t think your casual greatest hits type fan would shell out that kind of cash for a 2 hour set.

no i meant he's ripping real fans off who might of missed out on gold tickets, he should be beaten and hand them over, he doesn't wanna go anyway.

Tickets

capitalism man, In a way I would be glad if they sold, I would like to think GNR would have that kinda pull again, heh.

no i meant he's ripping real fans off who might of missed out on gold tickets, he should be beaten and hand them over, he doesn't wanna go anyway.

What's with the $30 "service fee" and how the hell do you know where these presale tickets are gonna be in the show?

Presale tickets are offered to people that are members of ticketek but you have to have a visa card to purchase them! A certain amount are released prior to the general public ticket sales. When you order them you have the option of where you want to sit / stand providing tickets are still available. I am guessing the service fee is for the luxury of getting tickets before they go onsale to the general public.

ON TOPIC!

This guy would be screwed if he was selling these to the Brisbane Concert because of the new ticket scalping laws in Queensland! I guess Victoria dont have the same laws?

someone just needs to put a dummy purchase on and hold off paying...

anyone keen to make a fake account??

[

ON TOPIC!

This guy would be screwed if he was selling these to the Brisbane Concert because of the new ticket scalping laws in Queensland! I guess Victoria dont have the same laws?

what are the laws? i thought ebay kind of had an exemption..

[

ON TOPIC!

I don't think there is any law on ebay about selling concert tickets, heaps of people do, but most people start the price low and people bid on it. Someone is also selling adelaide gold tickets starting price was 1 dollars and it's gone up to over $100.

[

ON TOPIC!

Not according to these articles! Although they dont specifically mention ebay they do say online!

http://www.cabinet.qld.gov.au/MMS/Statemen...e.aspx?id=51087

http://www.brisent.com.au/plugins/create/t...calpingFAQs.pdf

So does anyone think all these presales will be gone by next Thursday the 26th?

I know gold ga is sold out for presale not sure about the other sections because Brisbane will be having 2 standing sections!

****UPDATE

Availability:

gold ga Alloc. Exhausted

gold reserved Alloc. Exhausted

silver ga Alloc. Exhausted

silver reserved Available

Edited by SHAZ65

as the concerts draw closer tickets will probably end up going for a lot more so ebay most likely will pull many of the sales as they come to their attention. but for fans desperate to see gnr any amount of money is worth it.