Aussie Concert Tickets

aussiegirl

I don't know whether to buy them in the 9am presale on Friday, or to wait till Monday and save $20.

I'm nervous. :confused:

Well I would certainly pay an extra 20 bucks to be 100% sure that I am in front GA. It's not worth the risk...

I don't know whether to buy them in the 9am presale on Friday, or to wait till Monday and save $20.

I'm nervous. :confused:

Well I would certainly pay an extra 20 bucks to be 100% sure that I am in front GA. It's not worth the risk...

Yeah, but when I try and make the concert sound attractive to friends, $150 sounds a lot better than $170. :rofl-lol:

I've got someone lined up to get them with me at $170 now, so it's all good - i'm getting them in the morning. I'll try to get some other people to get in on the Monday presale as well, but it doesn't really bother me if they come or not, so long as I have someone to go with. ;)

How are you getting them in the morning? :huh: It's only the 20th...

The guys I'm going with are pretty big fans and they will pay anything to go. So money isn't really an issue :P.

There's a second Visa presale on tomorrow morning - http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show....7&view=vent (Just click your venue).

I think the tickets in the Visa presale will be $170, whereas the tickets in the My Ticketek presale on Monday should be $150. Hence my dilemma. ;)

How are you getting them in the morning? :huh: It's only the 20th...

The guys I'm going with are pretty big fans and they will pay anything to go. So money isn't really an issue :P .

There's a second Visa presale on tomorrow morning - http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show....7&view=vent (Just click your venue).

I think the tickets in the Visa presale will be $170, whereas the tickets in the My Ticketek presale on Monday should be $150. Hence my dilemma. ;)

Oh...I get it now. Sorry, didn't know there was another presale :confused2:

I emailed the link above to a lady at ticketek and got the following reply:

Hello Simon,

The below link is correct that there is a pre-sale however although it doesn't stipulate this on the website these are the conditions of the sale.

there is a hidden link that Optus members and Optus Staff received

certain members of the Ticketek website received an email entailing a hidden link which would provide them access to buying pre-sale tickets

an SMS text message was sent for Telco members.

These were the only people that would have received the hidden link to get to the presale, how these people were selected was a decision made by the promoters of the guns and roses.

Hope this helps; this is the only information I have in regards to this matter. If you did miss out, there will still be seats available at the pre-sale on Monday 23rd April.

Good luck and all the Best

Jane Sawkins

Jane Sawkins | Ticketek Consultant

I emailed the link above to a lady at ticketek and got the following reply:

Hello Simon,

The below link is correct that there is a pre-sale however although it doesn't stipulate this on the website these are the conditions of the sale.

there is a hidden link that Optus members and Optus Staff received

certain members of the Ticketek website received an email entailing a hidden link which would provide them access to buying pre-sale tickets

an SMS text message was sent for Telco members.

These were the only people that would have received the hidden link to get to the presale, how these people were selected was a decision made by the promoters of the guns and roses.

Hope this helps; this is the only information I have in regards to this matter. If you did miss out, there will still be seats available at the pre-sale on Monday 23rd April.

Good luck and all the Best

Jane Sawkins

Jane Sawkins | Ticketek Consultant

Thanks for that.

Great to hear that Optus and Telco Customers are more valued then us when it comes to GN'R tickets! rock3