Ticketek Presale Begins Today for Ticketek Members

aussiegirl

Just checked with ticketmaster about the gnr dates. They are going ahead.

Dear John

Thank you for your email. Yes the on sale for Guns and Roses is on the 30th of April through Ticketmaster and will be held at the Vector Arena in Auckland

Kind regards

Laurelle

Customer Service

Ticketmaster

t: 64 9 970 9705

f: 64 9 970 9799

w: www.ticketmaster.co.nz

Sell More Tickets, Better.

Sent: Sunday, 22 April 2007 6:35 p.m.

To: Ticketmaster NZ Customer Service

Subject: Guns n Roses concert

Hi,

There are rumors going around on the internet that Guns n Roses are pulling out of their concert here in New Zealand. Can you confirm or deny this please?

Thank You

Lauren Gardner

damn university

now there's no gold GA tickets left in the presale :anger:

looks like thursday morning it is for me

yes there is, go there now.

this is for acer arena

it says there are tickets left, but then when you try to buy even one, it says "Unable to obtain the tickets you requested. The event may be sold out or the number of tickets requested are greater than the maximum available adjacent seats."

Edited by ledzep

damn university

this is for acer arena

it says there are tickets left, but then when you try to buy even one, it says "Unable to obtain the tickets you requested. The event may be sold out or the number of tickets requested are greater than the maximum available adjacent seats."

how many tickets are you after

damn university

this is for acer arena

how many tickets are you after

2. why?

problem is, don't know if now i'm after GA or reserved seating, cause me dad just got a couple of tickets through some presale and we're not sure what section they're for

Edited by ledzep

high keep one for me, i might want it, but is this going ahead? i want the band to confirm?.

It's going ahead dude. ;)

sorry dude but you saying it's gonna happen doesn't reassure me, i want Axl to say it's gonna happen, so if it doesn't he can't hand the blame to anyone else.

Anyone going to the Melbourne concert? Got gold GA tickets last week and they say GA2. The map of the arena doesn't show a split section. Anyone got anything similar???

If ticketek fuck me on this there will be some get in the ring right next door to muthafucking hell to pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone going to the Melbourne concert? Got gold GA tickets last week and they say GA2. The map of the arena doesn't show a split section. Anyone got anything similar???

If ticketek fuck me on this there will be some get in the ring right next door to muthafucking hell to pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax. :)

From williambailey at HTGTH:

I spoke to someone at Ticketek too, they said it's only going to one big area. They said that they can't charge the same price for Gold GA and have one area closer than the other, if they did this the ones further back would have to be silver tickets.

She said it's just a different code on the system - presumably if they wanted to make it gold and silver in the GA then they could and the different codes would be applicable, but in this case it's irrelevant.

So you're fine. Enjoy the show!!!