Which concert should I attend?

Iceman24

So, me and a friend are thinking about going to see one of them. L.A. Guns (the version with Tracii) are on May 9 and Paul Gilbert is on May 13.

The problem is, both concerts are in Pratteln, which is like 100 kilometres away from where I live. We probably don't have money to see both of them. Which one would you recommend? ;)

Definitely Paul Gilbert.

He blows L.A. Guns out of the water.

jmo

Tracii Guns > Paul Gilbert.

That alone qualifies him to see L.A Guns.

:confused:

Tracii Guns has zero talent. Paul Gilbert is one of the best guitarists on the planet. I say Paul Gilbert, especially seeing as you're a Buckethead fan, Iceman.

Definitely Paul Gilbert.

He blows L.A. Guns out of the water.

jmo

Tracii Guns > Paul Gilbert.

That alone qualifies him to see L.A Guns.

:confused:

Tracii Guns has zero talent. Paul Gilbert is one of the best guitarists on the planet. I say Paul Gilbert, especially seeing as you're a Buckethead fan, Iceman.

Dry wit ;)

I wouldn't say zero... and adnan would certainly disagree. But as he's not here - I'll let this one slide ;)

Gilbert is an awesome guitarist, it'd be best to see him before he stops touring tbh. At least with L.A Guns - you have twice as many chances :lol:

Does Paul Gilbert play Mr. Big tracks nowadays?

Not so sure they'd sound as great sung by someone else, but hell, I'm Addicted To That Rush!!!!!!!!

I have no idea. I do know his work too little. But he just imprssed so much with the youtube videos.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Paul Gilbert yesterday and it was definitely the right decision. Unbelieveable. rock3 We almost got blown away by his guitar solos. And when he played "Foxy Lady" from Hendrix as an encore, that was fuckin' amazing, ingenious version of this song. B) Awesome concert. I really liked his songs, too, like "Down To Mexico", so I bought myself two of his albums at the concert. I'm going to post a review, when I have time and post some pics of Paul in his purple NASA overall. ;)