brisbane banana bending bastards...

im comin up for the show...

ill be up there on the 15th till the 22nd...

the mygnr crew will be out in force n i suggest a fair few beverages to celebrate the return of gnr to aus...

first of all whos goin..?2nd of all wanna have a few..?

the mygnr crew will be out in force n i suggest a fair few beverages to celebrate the return of gnr to aus...

i say we all meet at the Victory!, it's in the middle of the city!, they have a beer garden, and a live band!, and a club upstairs, maybe a few drinks there before the show!, or after the show to shear war stories, but what about the members who can't get into clubs yet, because theres some cool ones on this site.

or somewhere in the valley, i don't really mind.

Edited by aussie_axl

it is sold out...luckily i got my tickets ages ago... :xmasssanta:

but yer i dunno too much about clubs up there...so if u guys tell me a club to go to ill get there...my cousin lives up there n she was gonna suggest some for the week...but yer whichever u decide ill get there...

oh yer n i dunno if a few drinks b4 it could work...well it depends on what time u plan on goin to the show...

btw lol what time ARE u planning on goin..?

it is sold out...luckily i got my tickets ages ago... :xmasssanta:

but yer i dunno too much about clubs up there...so if u guys tell me a club to go to ill get there...my cousin lives up there n she was gonna suggest some for the week...but yer whichever u decide ill get there...

oh yer n i dunno if a few drinks b4 it could work...well it depends on what time u plan on goin to the show...

btw lol what time ARE u planning on goin..?

i'm still not sure, i don't wanna go to ealry it's gonna be a long night as it is, i'm in gold GA, where you at? anywho... so yeah still working out the small details.

I wanna be one of the first through the doors of the Entertainment Centre!

In terms of drinking afterwards, good luck, because this shit'll be going 'til like 1am and there ain't nothing open in Brisbane at that time on a weeknight, especially Tuesday or Wednesday!

It'll be hard enough trying to get out of the shit hole as it is !

I wanna be one of the first through the doors of the Entertainment Centre!

In terms of drinking afterwards, good luck, because this shit'll be going 'til like 1am and there ain't nothing open in Brisbane at that time on a weeknight, especially Tuesday or Wednesday!

It'll be hard enough trying to get out of the shit hole as it is !

thats fucked..!1 o'clock..! :fuckyou:

surely thered be somethin open...

me n me mate are plannin to get in pretty early too...might bring a lil hip flask with me..!

it's a 3am lock out isn't it? i've stumbled into places after 2am on weeknights, plus the band well head somehwere to party after the gig!, and the ET center is easy to get out of, you can train it, or just head up the gateway into the city, or theres some smaller clubs on the north side, why couldn't the concerts be on the weekends! would make it alot easyer lol.

• 3 weeks later...

alright guys i get up there in less than 2 weeks...fuck time creeps up on ya aye...

my hotel is on george street...aint that like a main street..?think it is anyway...

u guys would do better to organise shit rather than me...with ur local knowledge n that...

im up for anything too...any night of the week lol...

but what about the members who can't get into clubs yet, because theres some cool ones on this site.

or somewhere in the valley, i don't really mind.

i believe you are referring to me B)..........................

oh and of course funkymonk and kingwillie

if we huddle together in a crowd there will all think we are the same age and wont look to much at our ID's (learners) and let us in :)