Mike Patton... what a fag!

aussie_axl

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what speaks volumes for patton is he is capable of doing 60s italian music, death metal, trance, scatt jazz, electronica etc. he is probably the most vertisitle voice on the planet and he has fantastic range. wolfmother? i can't even believe we are having this conversation. its called recycling. boring as fuck. i can think of 15 rocks bands that would be alot fucking cooler to see.

I think what speaks volumes for patton is he is capable of doing 60s italian music, death metal, trance, scatt jazz, electronica etc. he is probably the most vertisitle voice on the planet and he has fantastic range. wolfmother? i can't even believe we are having this conversation. its called recycling. boring as fuck. i can think of 15 rocks bands that would be alot fucking cooler to see.

mike patton is a vertisitle cock sucker, i can't believe anyone finds this chump cool, he's a washed up wanna be white rapper who wears a hair net, talk about changing for the fads!.

mike patton is a vertisitle cock sucker, i can't believe anyone finds this chump cool, he's a washed up wanna be white rapper who wears a hair net, talk about changing for the fads!.

Axl Rose = thought by many to be dead or known as a washed up 80s rocker, who also enjoys rap and nu-metal (big deal)

"it tastes good don't it"

so what do you have against gays?

You're really embarassing. Shut up already.

You're really embarassing. Shut up already.

Exactly.

Mike Patton = one of the greatest vocalists ever!

...and by the way, he's right, wolfmother sucks...

saids the dude from germany, you guys also rate David Hasselhoff, and Ghost_Guns don't ever lose you're taste in good music, just because of mike patton fan boys.

mike patton was done and put on the self in 1993.

saids the dude from germany, you guys also rate David Hasselhoff, and Ghost_Guns don't ever lose you're taste in good music, just because of mike patton fan boys.

:rofl-lol:

You just have to defend Axl form those "evil poser WIGGERS! bashers who are WASHED UP!!!!!!!"

Don't you?

You just have to defend Axl form those "evil poser WIGGERS! bashers who are WASHED UP!!!!!!!"

Don't you?

whats this got to do with axl? here i was thinking this was a thread about wolfmother and mike patton>?.

I have to agree for starters wolfmother are nothing special, completely overrated, and well quite dull.

Mike Patton is one of my favourite front men of all time

My favourites are faith no more and mr bungle

I've met Mike multiple times over the years and his always been super cool

Everyone should check out Patton live in concert to see just how good he is

LOL, not everyone (only 90 to 95%) from Germany is interested in or is a fan of David "the Hoff" Hasselhoff! :lol:

Moreover, I don't have something against aussie bands or singers in general, quite the contrary, I love bands like AC/DC, the Bee-Gees, INXS or Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds.

I just don't like Wolfmother and even you have to admit that Mike Patton is not the worst singer out there, regardless whether you like his music or not.

Edited by misch

Being a Mike Patton fan boy is better than being a Wolfmother fan boy.

Don't you?

dam you're just too retarded