Mike Patton... what a fag!

aussie_axl

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How nice of you to use the f word to get your point across. Nice to see your true homophobic colours coming out.

It's sad that you are so filled with negativity and hatred that you have to start a thread about someone you don't like. Then label them "A fag". I feel sorry for you, I really do. There are plenty of artists I don't care for but I never have the urge to start "I hate..." threads. How sad to be you.

I'd also be careful where you toss around the words "washed up". The idol you are here to worship is heading down that path quickly.

The Masses also love Fall Out Boy

w00t we love fads!

Hey wait orchestras are bad?

Chinese Democracy sucks, November Rain sucks, Metallica S&M sucks too!

:rofl-lol:

i believe buckets not in gnr anymore? having sex with chickens isn't a cool fad, just so you know.

buckethead fans, who needs'em,

yeah rock music with orchestras are good, i'm a huge fan, but Italian music? com'on it's been done before in Italy MR patton.

Weakest comeback ever

"having sex with chickens"

^deeerrrrrrrrrr :rofl-lol:

Also yeah but Buckethead has better music than GNR's Chinese Hypocrisy's leaks

i guess you must be retarded and i dont like neither wolfmother nor patton so im'not gonna comment about that but saying that buckethead's music is much better is just wrong

w00t we love fads!

i believe buckets not in gnr anymore? having sex with chickens isn't a cool fad, just so you know.

yeah rock music with orchestras are good, i'm a huge fan, but Italian music? com'on it's been done before in Italy MR patton.

Weakest comeback ever

i guess you must be retarded and i dont like neither wolfmother nor patton so im'not gonna comment about that but saying that buckethead's music is much better is just wrong

Because nothing is better than

Better- The generic modern rock song with short solos

Madagascar-The bloated "epic" with no real solo or riff just chord progression

The Blues-A good song (not great and the guitar work is rather simple)that became boring

CD- A mediocre Soundgarden rip off tune that was tweaked like hell in the studio

Catcher in the Rye-Eh its ok but Queen already has songs in that style (hence Brian's guitar work)

TWAT-A mess of a song with a crappy chorus/riff/synth/but a good solo

IRS-Weak lyrics typical generic "rocker" song

Silkworms/Rhiad-I lol'd at those songs

OMG-Cool GNR goes Limp Bizkit on us

Please Axl Rose worshiper don't act like the newGNR songs are "revolutionary"

and don't hate Patton for something almost everyone thinks Axl is "A washed up 80s rocker who drove the band to break up and steal it to go on his own vision"

w00t we love fads!

Weakest comeback ever

The Blues-A good song (not great and the guitar work is rather simple)that became boring

CD- A mediocre Soundgarden rip off tune that was tweaked like hell in the studio

Catcher in the Rye-Eh its ok but Queen already has songs in that style (hence Brian's guitar work)

and don't hate Patton for something almost everyone thinks Axl is "A washed up 80s rocker who drove the band to break up and steal it to go on his own vision"

do you wear a cool mask as well? are you afraid of girls like you're hero? :rofl-lol:

mike patton's even cooler then you kid.

How nice of you to use the f word to get your point across. Nice to see your true homophobic colours coming out.

It's sad that you are so filled with negativity and hatred that you have to start a thread about someone you don't like. Then label them "A fag". I feel sorry for you, I really do. There are plenty of artists I don't care for but I never have the urge to start "I hate..." threads. How sad to be you.

I'd also be careful where you toss around the words "washed up". The idol you are here to worship is heading down that path quickly.

:rofl-lol: , the F bomb! i'm not homophobic, mike patton sucks tho? so he is gay right?.

As for Patton being "washed-up" ... check out this performance of Mojo from his 2006 album 'Peeping Tom'.

He is so insanely good.

is patton wearing a hairnet? :rofl-lol: next patton will be puttin a cap in yo ass bitch'a! better watch yo step, because this is a new style bitch'a this rap never been tried yall.

w00t we love fads!

Weakest comeback ever

do you wear a cool mask as well? are you afraid of girls like you're hero? :rofl-lol:

mike patton's even cooler then you kid.

Another "k1ll3r" comeback from Aussie Axl

"u iz t3h pwn0xrZ :rofl-lol:

It's not the first time Patton has fused rap, rock and hip-hop.

The song just has an incredible groove and a cool chorus. Better than anything Wolfmother will ever do.

thats you're opinion, and thats cool, i made this thread to get my opinion across, that wolfmother are better then anything patton has going on, and just to point out how stupid and hipacritical his comments were regarding wolfmother, you think MR patton was the first to fuse rap, rock and hip hop together? did he perform and write italian music before the italians? he's not that original fan boys, his hairnet might be, but who wants to wear one? so patton just sounded like a tool while trying to stay relevant in todays music world, thats proved by that clip you showed me, patton gonna put a cap in yo ass, judging by those hard core gangster lyrics :rofl-lol: right...........

Edited by aussie_axl

you think MR patton was the first to fuse rap, rock and hip hop together?

I don't remember saying that. He was certainly one of the first to bring it into mainstream music, though.

Again, I don't mind Wolfmother. I'll just always defend Patton's right to hang shit on anything he wants because he's so fucking good and talented.

w00t we love fads!

Weakest comeback ever

i knew you were retarded but i didn't know you were that much retarded when the fuck did i say nothing is better than the nugnr songs? i just said bucket's music is not better than the leaks and when the fuck i said i hated patton in my post? i just said i didn't like patton nor wolfmother so i wasn't going to comment about them and i seriously never acted as if the leaks were revolutionary dam you're really stupid.

The song just has an incredible groove and a cool chorus. Better than anything Wolfmother will ever do.

thats you're opinion, and thats cool, i made this thread to get my opinion across, that wolfmother are better then anything patton has going on, and just to point out how stupid and hipacritical his comments were regarding wolfmother, you think MR patton was the first to fuse rap, rock and hip hop together? did he perform and write italian music before the italians? he's not that original fan boys, his hairnet might be, but who wants to wear one? so patton just sounded like a tool while trying to stay relevant in todays music world, thats proved by that clip you showed me, patton gonna put a cap in yo ass, judging by those hard core gangster lyrics :rofl-lol: right...........

You may not like Patton, but the fact is this: it is not debatable that he is far more influential than Wolfmother. If you took a worldwide poll pitting Patton v. Wolfmother on an influential level, Patton would beat them about a thousand to one. Seriously. Faith No More has often been voted one of the most influential bands of the late '80s/early '90s, and Patton has done far more obscure work which has influenced many indie artists performing today. He plays with older genres but he integrates them - he doesn't just copy them. "Epic" was a funk-metal rocker that paved the way for the early '90s, and he was one of the first to help create the "trip-hop" genre that Zero 7 and Massive Attack and Morcheeba are famous for. Check out the blending of trip-hop with metal here: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&...j_RZWmRgLgI70Cw

Wolfmother are delivering retro rock to the masses. They aren't experimenting with it or delivering anything new, they're serving old-fashioned rock. Which is cool if that's what you're into. I dig some of the songs I've heard. But arguing that Patton isn't influential in comparison to Wolfmother for most people would be like trying to come out and say that The Beatles weren't as influential as Stone Temple Pilots or something. I

Edited by Estranged Reality

You may not like Patton, but the fact is this: it is not debatable that he is far more influential than Wolfmother. If you took a worldwide poll pitting Patton v. Wolfmother on an influential level, Patton would beat them about a thousand to one. Seriously. Faith No More has often been voted one of the most influential bands of the late '80s/early '90s, and Patton has done far more obscure work which has influenced many indie artists performing today. He plays with older genres but he integrates them - he doesn't just copy them. "Epic" was a funk-metal rocker that paved the way for the early '90s, and he was one of the first to help create the "trip-hop" genre that Zero 7 and Massive Attack and Morcheeba are famous for. Check out the blending of trip-hop with metal here: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&...j_RZWmRgLgI70Cw

Wolfmother are delivering retro rock to the masses. They aren't experimenting with it or delivering anything new, they're serving old-fashioned rock. Which is cool if that's what you're into. I dig some of the songs I've heard. But arguing that Patton isn't influential in comparison to Wolfmother for most people would be like trying to come out and say that The Beatles weren't as influential as Stone Temple Pilots or something. I

i never said faith wasn't influential, they weren't that original , when your influential that means you had an effect on alot of people, in other words alot of people liked them, patton was giving shit to wolfmother, for no real reason, maybe it was because wolfmother were rocking out on stage, with the fans eating up every second, while he was talking to like what 3 media?, who knows, his comments were hipacritical and stupid, wolfmothers been around for like 1 and a half years, pattons been around for decades, so it's not really fair to say patton's had a bigger influence, if patton wants to be a dick for no reason, he and his fans shouldn't have a problem with someone else calling out his egotistical bullshit. thats just my opinion.

watch the jam at the end of women and tell me this isn't class? it's love train followed by women, then jam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9KtMCHOg24...ted&search=

Edited by aussie_axl