Under-rated / Not well-known Songs?

DCGNR

Everyone knows Billy Joel's greatest and well-known hits

I grew up listening to all of that stuff and I think he's great - but one of my absolute favorites is Leningrad - Sad, Piano tune, that I think is one of his best songs.

Anyone like this tune? or do you have another not-too well known song from an artist that has a ton of popular songs?

Please refrain from listing 20 different artists with 20 songs in one post - makes it difficult to read other people's opinions sometimes.

I grew up listening to all of that stuff and I think he's great - but one of my absolute favorites is Leningrad - Sad, Piano tune, that I think is one of his best songs.

Anyone like this tune? or do you have another not-too well known song from an artist that has a ton of popular songs?

Please refrain from listing 20 different artists with 20 songs in one post - makes it difficult to read other people's opinions sometimes.

Amazing song. Leningrad and Downeaster "Alexa" are two of my favourites from his Storm Front album. Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves Leningrad.

Amazing song. Leningrad and Downeaster "Alexa" are two of my favourites from his Storm Front album. Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves Leningrad.

I've always thought it was one the nicer songs I've ever heard. I just don't get sick of it either -

Jane's Addiction - Ocean Size. I could have posted something more unknown, since Jane's was a pretty popular band, but I think everyone here will love this song. It's criminally underrated. Mountain Song gets all the praise off of Nothing's Shocking, but this is amazing. It really has a wide Led Zeppelin scope going on, it's got Perry's best vocals - ever (so powerful and moving!) - and the solo by Dave is pretty kick-ass.

Highlight: right after the solo, Perry's Some people tell me... part... wow.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Jane's Addiction - Ocean Size. I could have posted something more unknown, since Jane's was a pretty popular band, but I think everyone here will love this song. It's criminally underrated. Mountain Song gets all the praise off of Nothing's Shocking, but this is amazing. It really has a wide Led Zeppelin scope going on, it's got Perry's best vocals - ever (so powerful and moving!) - and the solo by Dave is pretty kick-ass.

Highlight: right after the solo, Perry's Some people tell me... part... wow.

The sound that band had was always a whole lot bigger than Led Zeppelin's.