Nero for burning

GET OFF AXLS BACK

I need a free burning program thats quick, i use nero but after in transcodes and creates menus it can take two hours to burn a fucking disc.Im not worried about menus just having films burnt to disc, any good free and quick programs out there>?

Or a way to cut through the shit with nero and make it quicker, im sure there is a way to avoid creating menus and transcoding and just burn to disc?

Are you talking about taking .avi files and putting them on a disc to watch on your TV?

If your DVD player doesn't support divx or xvid playback, then you'll have to transcode.

If it does support divx/xvid playback, then just burn them as a data disc.

If you need to transcode, a good program is ConvertXtoDVD. It transcodes video files to DVD video and burns to disc all in one step, without menus or any other extraneous bullshit. You should be able to find it quite easily on any torrent site. If not, send me a PM and I'll hook you up.

If you need to transcode, a good program is ConvertXtoDVD. It transcodes video files to DVD video and burns to disc all in one step, without menus or any other extraneous bullshit. You should be able to find it quite easily on any torrent site. If not, send me a PM and I'll hook you up.

I use it, and it's fantastic. :)

Thanx guys ill check it out........ im sure nero has just been transcoding everything regardless of format.

If you want to make a DVD that plays just like a store-bought one, the video files will have to be transcoded to DVD format. Nero's encoding is slow to begin with and can be even slower depending on your PC's specs.