lissend to that Nirvana album last night

Chris Axl

cant remember the name, but its the one with that baby on.

The opening song was very good, so damn catchy.

But rest of the album was very boring, I don't get what made that band so popular. Mediocre and boring songs :question:

I usually like most songs I lissen to while drunk and at a party, but that wasten very good................. IMO

Edited by Chris Axl

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, but we have all learned by now, my music taste is bad :rolleyes:

we lissend to The Black Album after....... it was boring to :rofl-lol:

To each his own. Although noone should prefer Poison to Nirvana. Or the 80s to the 70s and 60s.

I'm sure the Poison boards would have something to say about that... if there is any...

To each his own. Although noone should prefer Poison to Nirvana. Or the 80s to the 70s and 60s.

none should? what are ya gonna doa bout it? :D

Poison > nirvana

80s > 70s/60s

I'm sure the Poison boards would have something to say about that... if there is any...

http://www.mypoisonforum.com?

Poison > nirvana

80s > 70s/60s

damn straight

Of course you liked the opening song, SLTS, Chris - it's one of Nirvana's most mainstream and catchy songs.

Nevermind is an awesome album, but I like Bleach a lot better.

I like Incesticide better. Its got an awesome sound. Although Bleach is an amazing album.

From the Muddy Banks of the Wiskah(sp?) is excellent too.. Ahh fuck it. I just love Nirvana =]

...anyone have the 'With The Lights Out' box set?

xDSGx

I've got With the Lights Out.

What did you think of it?

I was kinda disappointed personally. Thought there'd be a bit more footage and less audio, although there is some truely amazing stuff on there. Anorexorcist, Been A Son and Aneurysm are all excellent verions on it.

Best album for me is In Utero. Followed by Bleach. Nevermind is good but some of the songs have been played to much. Incesticide comes last. I'd put Unplugged at second overall with Muddy banks fifth ahead of Incesticide.

WTLO was dissapointing. Sliver is much better. It takes all the best and put it onto one disc. No DVD which is the only downside of Sliver.

Nevermind was the album that got me into grunge, i remember when my brother bought the lp i used to listen to it all the time.

I've never been a big fan of Nirvana but i appreciate their music more now than when they came out, Something in the way,Come as you are and Lithium are some of my fave's from the album. rock1

Love the depressing feeling of it.

Edited by nathalie92

Guest knerken

Nevermind is among my favourite albums. But I can understand that you became disappointed if you expected the whole album to be like SMLTS. I bought it after hearing the song on TV when I was 13, hated the album at first, but it has grown on me. But if you just get into the album and listen to it some more, I'm sure you'll love it.