Vogstar90_G'N'R

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone disagree?

yes

I agree with your disagreement.

i agree with your agreement of said disagreement. in fact, i'd go so far as to say Poison deserve to be poisoned for the poison they poisoned oh so many ears with. just kidding, dont think a lot of them though.

Damn,Poison rocks,on their peak,they almoust equaled GNR

:no:

rock4 Go away...

Poison rock`s... rock4

No, Poison are more of a pop band.

:tongue2: How can you call Poison a pop band???? Explain please...

don't mind lithium, he hate everything wich dont have a lame ass guitar sound and emo lyrics

Please show me a lyric from one of my favourite bands that are 'emo', Chris.

I wanna put you two in the same room whit alot of booze and look you up for one night.. that outcome would be cool to see. :xmassrudolph:

Despite owning all Poison's albums - I bought this because the actual studio albums are REAL quiet. When putting them on in my car full is barely audible :lol: fuck that, I put this in my car and ROCK!

I haven't got 20 years of Rock, was going to buy it just for Rock N Roll All Nite - but then I got Poison'd rock3

anybody signed to a major record label selling millions of records as Poison did are a pop band. pop is an abbreviation for pop music, popular music and has a relevant application to bands that have catchy versus chorus verse songs or a structure based around that. Poison counts, Guns n Roses count, Pop dont apply strictly to Britney Spears or some shit, the term has been around since like the late 50s, its not necessarily a bad thing either. (fuckin is in Poisons case though) nah, kidding, dont mean to rag on nobodys taste, just not for me i guess :)

anybody signed to a major record label selling millions of records as Poison did are a pop band. pop is an abbreviation for pop music, popular music and has a relevant application to bands that have catchy versus chorus verse songs or a structure based around that. Poison counts, Guns n Roses count, Pop dont apply strictly to Britney Spears or some shit, the term has been around since like the late 50s, its not necessarily a bad thing either. (fuckin is in Poisons case though) nah, kidding, dont mean to rag on nobodys taste, just not for me i guess :)

Poison owns everything coming out of the 90s my friend........ except for NIN.....

Poison owns everything coming out of the 90s my friend........ except for NIN.....

if you say so Christer :rolleyes:

Please show me a lyric from one of my favourite bands that are 'emo', Chris.

I wanna put you two in the same room whit alot of booze and look you up for one night.. that outcome would be cool to see. :xmassrudolph:

They'd probably end up making love :confused:

i think that album went platinum,but the newer 20 Years Of Rock is a better collection.

Damn,Poison rocks,on their peak,they almoust equaled GNR

bullshit the only band in the late 80's that could be the least bit near equal to gnr was motley crue. hell poison can't even be near equaled to def leopard or bon jovi. the only two bands their eqauled to is Warrant and Cinderella. trust me in the late 80's gnr pretty much overshadowed the whole hair/glam metal genre.

Edited by Raw