Poison Greatest Hits. 1986-1996

Vogstar90_G'N'R

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i have it since it was released on 96, it has all the greatest songs from Poison it's a good album that any Poison fan should have. rock3:heart: It's the kind of record that you can listen to it easily from the first trak until the last without getting boring. I want to buy also their new collection 20 Years Of Rock, i read on Amazon that all the songs are remastered and that sounds so much better so i feel curious. B)

Ahh it's so good to see some Poison lovers on this place..

Edited by nathalie92

Yes i have it since it was released on 96, it has all the greatest songs from Poison it's a good album that any Poison fan should have. rock3:heart: It's the kind of record that you can listen to it easily from the first trak until the last without getting boring. I want to buy also their new collection 20 Years Of Rock, i read on Amazon that all the songs are remastered and that sounds so much better so i feel curious. B)

you know, i always thought that records you could listen to easily are the types to be avoided.

Poison owns everything coming out of the 90s my friend........ except for NIN.....

Unfortunently , that's not really saying much. :no: The 90's will probally go down as the worst decade for music , in history , when it's all said and done.

Not too many bands that came out in the 90s are even together anymore , an embarrassment to all of the perfession. Looks like it's up to the old timers to get the fans back. :shades:

Unfortunently , that's not really saying much. :no: The 90's will probally go down as the worst decade for music , in history , when it's all said and done.

Not too many bands that came out in the 90s are even together anymore , an embarrassment to all of the perfession. Looks like it's up to the old timers to get the fans back. :shades:

This coming from a man who loves the cheesy girly-bands from the 80s :laugh:

So you think the 90's were worse than say, the 40's?

This coming from a man who loves the cheesy girly-bands from the 80s :laugh:

I knew you'd blow a gasket for that one! :rofl-lol:

If you hate the music so bad , how come you have to pop up in every one of the threads?

Like , I already said , I believe everyone on this board knows how you feel about Poison , remember , the reason we come here is just to have "Nothing But A Good Time"

How can we resist? :lol:

I tell ya , I'm really digging Wolfmother , though (not to change the subject)

• 3 weeks later...

When poison stops being afraid of turning thier distortion up enough to play "Revolution", when they then gain the skill to play the taxman solo, when they write anything as heavy as "Helter Skelter", come talk to me. Otherwise thier still this pop 80's band who got into the mainsteam because they could sell posters of the band based on thier "style and glam"

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't stand Poison when they came out back in the 80's and i sure as hell don't like them now. The only reason that I even had on of their albums back in the 80's is because my girlfriend at the time liked them. My opinion is they suck donkey balls.