UGLY KID JOE

NEU-YORK

Anyone ever into Ugly Kid Joe?

I used to love em years ago and just been listening to them recently. they rock big time. great rocking songs. they had a gnr style and sound though they were more fun than gnr. i usually don't like 'fun' bands but these had a great balance of fun and serious rock.

Their earlier stuff was better.

theyre a great band i remember looking in a superman comic one day and saw an ad for americas least wanted. i thought they were one of those unknown bands, but on music choice arena rock they give the song "i hate everything about you" great song

I haven't listen to them in years, but i was a fan on the 90's i still have their album America's Least Wanted i really love their version of Cat's in the Cradle i think it's it's beautiful.. :heart: Crane had a very good voice..

Neighbor,Everything about you and Come tomorrow are also great! rock1

Edited by nathalie92

I like UKJ. Good party band. Check out the band Another Animal. It's the lead singer (Whitfield Crane) with the guys from Godsmack. Their debut cd is coming out in October.

It's ashame that most people remember UKJ for a cover tune, they have some cool catchy tunes of their own.

Ugly kid joe, just hearin that name brings back alot of memories. The first concert i ever went to was ugly kid joe, i was like 11 at the time and i was in the mosh pit lol. Its weird how a year seems like a decade when ur a kid, coz a year later i was into oasis and wouldnt be caught dead litening to ugly kid joe. I'l have to pick up their album, americas least wanted for a laugh.