Greatest Hair/Glam Band redo

vulgar

Greatest Hair/Glam metal Band Redo  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant help but question the merit of a genre thats very title is based on a style choice, an image thing. "hair" metal, hmm. i wonder if aliens from another planet landed on earth and someone explained them the history of rock n roll, got to metal, explained it all up to hair metal but instead of explaining the genre, just telling them the title, hair metal, their answers might be quite interesting. hair metal...

I voted for Poison because I don't think Motley Crue is a typical hairband. They're unfairly lumped in with these other bands. Motley Crue was just too heavy to be a hairband in my opinion. I think Poison was the epitome of hairbands and they were the most popular too. Be honest when you think "hairband" who comes to mind first, Poison or Motley Cure? That's right, now 11 of you are thinking you need to change your vote I know it. :rofl-lol::tongue2:

Def Leppard and mötley crüe are my favorites of those

Poison for reasons I stated in teh other thread. They embodied what hair metal was alll about more so than any other band. They were the poster childs of the genre. I don't like them the best but they were the best "hair metal" band. Like I said before when you say "hair metal" it's Posion who comes to mind first and foremost.

the ironic thing is i use to despise motley crue (mainly just because all my friends disliked them). then after i heard one of their songs on a radio station i thought they were awesome. then i bought there gh album and grew a real liking to them. now i think there the best hair band ever.