Fergie

xxAmandaxx

What about the peeing her pants on stage incident?

Well, looks like I've missed something. Anyone care to recap? :confused:

Fergie said she had to take a piss, but they were about to go on stage. So she decided to piss her pants and take the stage. That was her 'take' anyway. She is a former meth addict, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was telling the truth. However, I think the 'band'(Black Eyed Peas), I use that term loosely, could have waited 5 minutes for her to go to the dressing room to take care of business.

ON TOPIC: Great body, bad face. She did look good at Live Earth a few weeks ago. I don't know or care about her music, not into hip-hop.

Edited by JONEZY

What about the peeing her pants on stage incident?

Well, looks like I've missed something. Anyone care to recap? :confused:

Fergie said she had to take a piss, but they were about to go on stage. So she decided to piss her pants and take the stage. That was her 'take' anyway. She is a former meth addict, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was telling the truth. However, I think the 'band'(Black Eyed Peas), I use that term loosely, could have waited 5 minutes for her to go to the dressing room to take care of business.

ON TOPIC: Great body, bad face. She did look good at Live Earth a few weeks ago. I don't know or care about her music, not into hip-hop.

Am I wrong...but i thought I also heard that various people in the audience close to the stage saw the piss run down her leg out of her pants onto the floor...??

ugly - plastic face

glamorous is OK... i wouldnt get excited about this girl

That's what I'm thinking...

I don't like her lyrics... they are dump and sometimes too shown off... I'm fed up with songs about money... how cool the artist is and how fucked up everybody else are... It's just not original anymore... Fegilicious is fucking stupid song... Gets me thinking what kind of person can use his name to make a word that means "I'm cool".. her own work is crap.

and "If you got no money get you broke ass home" is pretty sensible phrase :lol: