The Backstreet Boys... a musical delight gone unoticed from the 90's

Iron Roses

The Backstreet boys were an amazing band from the 1990's. Great tunes, good singing voices & girls all around the world adored them but now they are gone forever and unoticed.

backstreet_wideweb__470x317,0.jpg

My favourite song would have to be : I WANT IT THAT WAY & EVERYBODY is my favourite video

any fans?

The Backstreet boys were an amazing band from the 1990's. Great tunes, good singing voices & girls all around the world adored them but now they are gone forever and unoticed.

My favourite song would have to be : I WANT IT THAT WAY & EVERYBODY is my favourite video

any fans?

unnoticed? they're like one the biggest sellers of their times..

frank: yes they are now forgotten though. and itsa shame. lameass westlife have overtaken them

lithium: thats the everybody video which is my fav too ^_^

im not especially disappoint to be honest with you, i've never been overtly aware of that kind of music.

frank: yes they are now forgotten though. and itsa shame. lameass westlife have overtaken them

im not especially disappoint to be honest with you, i've never been overtly aware of that kind of music.

oh... you'd just love westlife :lol:

i can tell !

oh... you'd just love westlife :lol:

i can tell !

who? :unsure:

any fans?

Are u fukin serious? I thought they were one of the worst things to ever happen to music but then nsync came out. There a fukin joke.

what a disgrace to see a thread like this here,in a GNR forum.

Backstreet Boys will ever be shite,artificial pop songs sung by "cute" boys..that's ok they sold millions,but even shit sell a lot till today's day...Hillary Duff is an example.

UR Z0 HAWDCOR3!!!!!!!! rock3

If anything, it's a disgrace seeing people like YOU in a GNR forum.