Lita Ford

krissirge

One of the greatest female singer/guitarist in rock.Who else is a an of this ex-Runaways solo career.I must say her early 80's albums are a great dose of hard rock.

Dressed To Kill

Kiss My Deadly

Close My Eyes Forever (with Ozzy)

One of the greatest female singer/guitarist in rock.Who else is a an of this ex-Runaways solo career.I must say her early 80's albums are a great dose of hard rock.

Dressed To Kill

Kiss My Deadly

Close My Eyes Forever (with Ozzy)

My husband was/is a huge fan of hers.

Kiss My Deadly is fucking awsome.... rock1

Does this song start out like this?

"I went to a party last Saturday night , I didn't get laid , I got in a fight , uh huh ,

it ain't no big thing"

Well , it's something like that , never a fan , but I like the

song she did with OZZY.

It's like the ground just split open and swallowed her one day...

Lita is married to Jim Gillette( former lead singer of a band called Nitro) and they live in the caribbean. They invested their money in real estate and from what i understand, are doing quite well. Lita is a mom now and says she has no plans for any tours. She is on the Twisted Sister X Mas cd though.

There was an interview with her on some radio show or VH1 or something a year or 2 ago, that's where i got that info.

Lita is married to Jim Gillette( former lead singer of a band called Nitro) and they live in the caribbean. They invested their money in real estate and from what i understand, are doing quite well. Lita is a mom now and says she has no plans for any tours. She is on the Twisted Sister X Mas cd though.

There was an interview with her on some radio show or VH1 or something a year or 2 ago, that's where i got that info.

Seems like , I remember her being possibly married to the original guitar player from W.A.S.P.......Chris Holmes?

"I went to a party last Saturday night , I didn't get laid , I got in a fight , uh huh ,

it ain't no big thing"

song she did with OZZY.

Yes it starts like that.. :heart:

it ain't no big thing"

song she did with OZZY.

Yeah, as soon as I saw the Lita Ford topic form the main forum page, I started singing that part in my head.

Seems like , I remember her being possibly married to the original guitar player from W.A.S.P.......Chris Holmes?

She was married to Chris Holmes back in the day. i don't think they were married very long.