Crowd throw rocks at Nickelback in a Portugal Festival

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely HATE Nickelback, but I think he had every right to walk off stage like that.

As much as their music sucks, you have to remember that that ugly frontman guy is still just a dude playing guitar and singing. I'm sure there's a lot of people who don't like GNR but if I were at a festival and I had paid good money to see them and some cunt threw a rock at Axl, I would beat the fucking holy shit out of him.

i also think they had every right to walk off stage. if people are throwing anything i think a band has that right. i just wonder if they said anything to the crowd beforehand? cause he seemed really pissed. at least axl gives people a warning most of the time. :lol:

and getting hit with a plastic bottle is one thing, getting hit with a rock in the face is another, i would probably storm right offstage if i saw rocks landing on stage.

Fucking babys, learn a lesson from Mr. Izzy Stradlin' at 2:41 - if something gets thrown at you, GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OsrDv3K7RNI

lol. or slash at 3:03.

I usually disagree with throwing shit at bands, unless the band calls it upon themselves, but that 50 cent video is so goddamn funny. :rofl-lol:

Nickelshitonmyback had every right to leave the stage. I sure as hell wouldn't chance getting hit on the head with a rock.

90% of the public didn't want the see them. Thats why they got thrown away of the stage.

This is no excuse for what some group of people did but blame the producers of the festival, for putting Nickelback between Sepultura ,Slipknot and Dimmu Borgir.

90% of the public didn't want the see them. Thats why they got thrown away of the stage.

This is no excuse for what some group of people did but blame the producers of the festival, for putting Nickelback between Sepultura ,Slipknot and Dimmu Borgir.

that explains alot.

btw, nice sig.

It amazes me how disrespectful people can be at concerts. I've lost count how many I've been to that have ended bad because some prick in the crowd can't act like an adult. I can't believe people here actually condone it. Regardless of how bad a band is, NO ONE deserved that. Period.

i hate when people walk off from that shit. learn from the pistols ethic, take it and give em hell back!!

Its because Nickelback are PUSSIES

Well in all fairness the Pistols could do that cause they were in small clubs, they could just hop down and have a punch up with someone. And in this day in age, you really can't attack a member of the crowd *Cough* Axl